Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Network: Dolphins should stick with Matt Moore as QB

Hybrid View

1. -1
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo

Video 1 NFL Network: Dolphins should stick with Matt Moore as QB

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    nfl network must like that we're year in and year out mediocre...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    nfl network must like that we're year in and year out mediocre...
    i agree theres no sports channel nor nfl network or any other place like ESPN exc. exc. that want the dolphins to win and there gonna say all this bull**** ,95% well 100% of the time miami is getting bashed by just about everyone so now that we get a hell of a coaching staff , that knows what there doin we can sit bk and watch our miami dolphins on there way bk TO THE TOP.......I LOVE IT .~~~~~~~~~~~BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Reading Is Fundamental

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    I guess the NFL network really hates the dolphins and want them to be mediocre for a long time to come......*facepalm*
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    CMD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batman logoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty
    I think we're around an 8 win team with Moore, which isn't terrible but I want to win 10-13 games year in and year out. We're not going to do that without a franchise QB here in Miami, so go all out for Manning,Flynn, or RGIII whoever this organization believes is the best fit here!
    Credit: DisturbedShifty
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeDaddy View Post
    I think we're around an 8 win team with Moore, which isn't terrible but I want to win 10-13 games year in and year out. We're not going to do that without a franchise QB here in Miami, so go all out for Manning,Flynn, or RGIII whoever this organization believes is the best fit here!
    i agree 100% ..........DADDY LMAO
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    CMD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Batman logoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
Gift received at 01-14-2014, 04:21 PM from DisturbedShifty
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_taylor View Post
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_taylor View Post
    I think that COLUMBO/CAREY cost MIAMI at least 5 games that should've been "W"s: 4 w/MOORE at QB (DALLAS, NY GIANTS, DENVER and PATRIOTS II) and 1 w/HENNE (CLEVELAND). Given that HOUSTON and SD were 6 point losses, that "W" count might even be higher. I feel that at the least, MOORE earned a 10-2 record, if it weren't for COLUMBO/CAREY. That's w/ no preseason worth mentioning, "back-up QB's reps" until HENNE went down, and a dufus/assistant dufus in SPARANO/ROSS, who gave us the COLUMBO/CAREY fiasco when we should have gotten any one of 5 or 6 VERY solid F/A Gs (I still remember 4: BOTH of ATLANTA's starting Gs, GALLERY, and COLLEDGE), and left CAREY, a serviceable veteran RT who was-and-is about 100x better than COLUMBO, at RT where he belongs. MIAMI's OL would have been LONG, whichever F/A, POUNCEY, INCOGNITO (at RG where he really belongs), and CAREY, instead of the p-o-s we ended up with!!!

I'll bet that FLYNN never had to cope w/s*"t like THAT!!! I/m/o, RIGHT AFTER stupid ROSS fired our "OL Guru" SPARANO, he should have fired HIMSELF.

Despite all of the pure crapola that MOORE had to deal with, plus the ALBATROSS named COLUMBO/CAREY hanging around his neck, and plus the 2nd Albatross named SPARANO/ROSS hanging around his neck, and the lingering stench of "PARCELLSBALL", MOORE STILL put MIAMI in a position that it could've-and-should've gone 10-2 w/him at QB (and at least 1-3 w/HENNE at QB). Playoffs? YES!!!

MOORE showed accuracy, especially deep and in the mid-range (maybe that's why MIAMI was so highly ranked in pass completions over 20 Yards last season), "touch" passes (e.g., those "circle" routes to R BUSH), mobility, smart play, and leadership. I/m/o., he singlehandedly resurrected FASANO's pass-catching career, and did some good work w/CLAY as well: to such an extent that i/m/o, it showed that MIAMI doesn't NEED at TE...just a QB and OC who know how to use a TE!

Yet, MIAMI's going crazy trying to "buy" a Franchise QB. Well, i/m/o, MIAMI already HAS one, and his name is MOORE. But MIAMI has MOORE under contract only thru 2012. So if MIAMI isn't careful, MOORE will be a F/A after this season, and some SMARTER NFL Franchise will say "Thank you very much, MIAMI", and take him right from under our noses. And we, the "DOLFAN NATION" will get reemed up our a**es...AGAIN.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by luduporcu View Post
    I think that COLUMBO/CAREY cost MIAMI at least 5 games that should've been "W"s: 4 w/MOORE at QB (DALLAS, NY GIANTS, DENVER and PATRIOTS II) and 1 w/HENNE (CLEVELAND). Given that HOUSTON and SD were 6 point losses, that "W" count might even be higher. I feel that at the least, MOORE earned a 10-2 record, if it weren't for COLUMBO/CAREY. That's w/ no preseason worth mentioning, "back-up QB's reps" until HENNE went down, and a dufus/assistant dufus in SPARANO/ROSS, who gave us the COLUMBO/CAREY fiasco when we should have gotten any one of 5 or 6 VERY solid F/A Gs (I still remember 4: BOTH of ATLANTA's starting Gs, GALLERY, and COLLEDGE), and left CAREY, a serviceable veteran RT who was-and-is about 100x better than COLUMBO, at RT where he belongs. MIAMI's OL would have been LONG, whichever F/A, POUNCEY, INCOGNITO (at RG where he really belongs), and CAREY, instead of the p-o-s we ended up with!!!

I'll bet that FLYNN never had to cope w/s*"t like THAT!!! I/m/o, RIGHT AFTER stupid ROSS fired our "OL Guru" SPARANO, he should have fired HIMSELF.

Despite all of the pure crapola that MOORE had to deal with, plus the ALBATROSS named COLUMBO/CAREY hanging around his neck, and plus the 2nd Albatross named SPARANO/ROSS hanging around his neck, and the lingering stench of "PARCELLSBALL", MOORE STILL put MIAMI in a position that it could've-and-should've gone 10-2 w/him at QB (and at least 1-3 w/HENNE at QB). Playoffs? YES!!!

MOORE showed accuracy, especially deep and in the mid-range (maybe that's why MIAMI was so highly ranked in pass completions over 20 Yards last season), "touch" passes (e.g., those "circle" routes to R BUSH), mobility, smart play, and leadership. I/m/o., he singlehandedly resurrected FASANO's pass-catching career, and did some good work w/CLAY as well: to such an extent that i/m/o, it showed that MIAMI doesn't NEED at TE...just a QB and OC who know how to use a TE!

Yet, MIAMI's going crazy trying to "buy" a Franchise QB. Well, i/m/o, MIAMI already HAS one, and his name is MOORE. But MIAMI has MOORE under contract only thru 2012. So if MIAMI isn't careful, MOORE will be a F/A after this season, and some SMARTER NFL Franchise will say "Thank you very much, MIAMI", and take him right from under our noses. And we, the "DOLFAN NATION" will get reemed up our a**es...AGAIN.
    you lose credibility when you say things like matt moore is a franchise qb...not even jeff ireland who sees the guy every day in camp and practice and in the training facility and brought the guy in in free agency last year believes that
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    you lose credibility when you say things like matt moore is a franchise qb...not even jeff ireland who sees the guy every day in camp and practice and in the training facility and brought the guy in in free agency last year believes that
    Your opinion really doesn't concern me.
    Quote Quote