Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iran Worried U.S. Might Be Building 8,500th Nuclear Weapon

Hybrid View

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Iran Worried U.S. Might Be Building 8,500th Nuclear Weapon

TEHRAN—Amidst mounting geopolitical tensions, Iranian officials said Wednesday they were increasingly concerned about the United States of America's uranium-enrichment program, fearing the Western nation may soon be capable of producing its 8,500th nuclear weapon.

"Our intelligence estimates indicate that, if it is allowed to progress with its aggressive nuclear program, the United States may soon possess its 8,500th atomic weapon capable of reaching Iran," said Iranian foreign minister Ali Akbar Salehi, adding that Americans have the fuel, the facilities, and "everything they need" to manufacture even more weapons-grade fissile material.

"Obviously, the prospect of this happening is very distressing to Iran and all countries like Iran. After all, the United States is a volatile nation that's proven it needs little provocation to attack anyone anywhere in the world whom it perceives to be a threat." Iranian intelligence experts also warned of the very real, and very frightening, possibility of the U.S. providing weapons and resources to a rogue third-party state such as Israel
    http://www.theonion.com/articles/ira...clear-w,27325/

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Beach / Reno
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why should they be concerned? We wouldn't even need them to defeat iran. A couple of m80's and few roman candles would wipe out their armed forces.
    I expect that the minute we turn our guns on them, their army would run, get their kids to act as human shields, and start dressing up in burkas.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    Why should they be concerned? We wouldn't even need them to defeat iran. A couple of m80's and few roman candles would wipe out their armed forces.
    I expect that the minute we turn our guns on them, their army would run, get their kids to act as human shields, and start dressing up in burkas.
    A war with Iran would be disastrous for us, the Iranians and the world.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Beach / Reno
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    A war with Iran would be disastrous for us, the Iranians and the world.
    It would be disasterous, especially for them. They would be wiped out quickly, and the rest of the world would suffer through the terrorist attacks that would follow for years.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It would be disasterous, especially for them. They would be wiped out quickly, and the rest of the world would suffer through the terrorist attacks that would follow for years.
    Wiped out quickly??? How quickly we forget ie. Iraq and Afghan. It would be a bloody war probably worse than Iraq and Afghan combined. Oil prices would skyrocket to the highest levels ever thus ruining what's left of our economy. Not to mention destablizing an already unstable region. And could be the spark that start WW3.

[youtube]g3bf1H9EZfU[/youtube]

The prick-waving needs to end. We need to come home and worry about our country instead. And stop this madness now or it will be the end of us.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Beach / Reno
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Wiped out quickly??? How quickly we forget ie. Iraq and Afghan. It would be a bloody war probably worse than Iraq and Afghan combined. Oil prices would skyrocket to the highest levels ever thus ruining what's left of our economy. Not to mention destablizing an already unstable region. And could be the spark that start WW3.

[youtube]g3bf1H9EZfU[/youtube]

The prick-waving needs to end. We need to come home and worry about our country instead. And stop this madness now or it will be the end of us.
    I see it differently. The population of Iran is being held hostage by the Ayatollah's regime. Most of the citizens are not brain washed, more progressive, because they have internet and they see what is going on in the world. I think the Iranians would be cheering in the streets for a regime change. Once the military and mullahs have been destroyed, I think that the country would be grateful and model itself in a more democratic fashion.
    Iran and Afghanistan were truly 3rd world countries. The poorest of the poor. If not for Iran's continual interference in Iraq, they would be doing much better if you ask me.
    Iran is causing most of the instability in the region. That is the last pillar to topple. They are funding(as well as SA) the other bad guys in the region. Once the dust settles and the smoke clears, the middle east can truly rebuild with friendship and security.
    I can wave my prick all I like, and others can tuck theirs between their legs..to each their own.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I remember hearing the same thing about Iraq when I was in the Army. Our M80s and Roman Candles didn't stop them from killing two of my friends within the first 6 months.

It's amazing how many people in this country are completely clueless when it comes to what war is, particularly those that want us to keep starting them.

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Beach / Reno
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I remember hearing the same thing about Iraq when I was in the Army. Our M80s and Roman Candles didn't stop them from killing two of my friends within the first 6 months.

It's amazing how many people in this country are completely clueless when it comes to what war is, particularly those that want us to keep starting them.
    Just a bit of sarcasm. I know what war is, I don't need a "clue" from the peanut gallery.
    A clue for you, in case you haven't noticed, Iran has already threatened to annihilate the US and Israel.
    If and when it starts, I hope that we show no mercy toward their military and leaders.
    The mantra..."peace time is just another name for rearming" applies to Iran. Once they acquire the nukes, the stakes are raised exponentially. The Iranian regime is headed toward destruction.
    I agree with the confessor, I hope that there is a revolution in Iran and all of this is avoided.
    The Iranian government chops heads at the slightest sign of insurrection. I am extremely discouraged that the public can over come that government.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Doesnt play well with others

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just a bit of sarcasm. I know what war is, I don't need a "clue" from the peanut gallery.
    A clue for you, in case you haven't noticed, Iran has already threatened to annihilate the US and Israel.
    If and when it starts, I hope that we show no mercy toward their military and leaders.
    The mantra..."peace time is just another name for rearming" applies to Iran. Once they acquire the nukes, the stakes are raised exponentially. The Iranian regime is headed toward destruction.
    I agree with the confessor, I hope that there is a revolution in Iran and all of this is avoided.
    The Iranian government chops heads at the slightest sign of insurrection. I am extremely discouraged that the public can over come that government.

Don't be surprised...one iota, if indeed the very repressed citizens of Iran, most of whom can't STAND their current situation, are supplied by and instructed by the Israelis to pull out the internal bombings. I'm not saying I like the world of espionage, but, considering the interworking of the Iranian GOVT, this wouldn't bother me at all.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    "Peanut gallery?" I wore the uniform, you haven't done ****, the very definition of "peanut gallery." How about you strap on some boots and get your *** over there rather than being so quick to send our younger soldiers? Put your life where your mouth is.

The Iranian regime IS headed for destruction. It doesn't need our military coming in there and reunifying them against us. Let it destroy itself with a little covert assistance from us. I have absolutely no problem with that kind of involvement.
    Quote Quote