Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
I see it differently. The population of Iran is being held hostage by the Ayatollah's regime. Most of the citizens are not brain washed, more progressive, because they have internet and they see what is going on in the world. I think the Iranians would be cheering in the streets for a regime change. Once the military and mullahs have been destroyed, I think that the country would be grateful and model itself in a more democratic fashion.
Iran and Afghanistan were truly 3rd world countries. The poorest of the poor. If not for Iran's continual interference in Iraq, they would be doing much better if you ask me.
Iran is causing most of the instability in the region. That is the last pillar to topple. They are funding(as well as SA) the other bad guys in the region. Once the dust settles and the smoke clears, the middle east can truly rebuild with friendship and security.
I can wave my prick all I like, and others can tuck theirs between their legs..to each their own.
Iraq alone has three different groups of people who all want to kill each other. Maybe the rest of the middle east is more monolithic, I don't know, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Also, you really can't force American values on the middle east, they are just too different. Even the Iraq Constitution, of which we literally had a hand in writing, ended up being an empty shell of pseudo rights that are all contingent upon an Islamic judge's perceived morality.