Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Iran Worried U.S. Might Be Building 8,500th Nuclear Weapon

1. -11
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Wiped out quickly??? How quickly we forget ie. Iraq and Afghan. It would be a bloody war probably worse than Iraq and Afghan combined. Oil prices would skyrocket to the highest levels ever thus ruining what's left of our economy. Not to mention destablizing an already unstable region. And could be the spark that start WW3.

[youtube]g3bf1H9EZfU[/youtube]

The prick-waving needs to end. We need to come home and worry about our country instead. And stop this madness now or it will be the end of us.
    I see it differently. The population of Iran is being held hostage by the Ayatollah's regime. Most of the citizens are not brain washed, more progressive, because they have internet and they see what is going on in the world. I think the Iranians would be cheering in the streets for a regime change. Once the military and mullahs have been destroyed, I think that the country would be grateful and model itself in a more democratic fashion.
    Iran and Afghanistan were truly 3rd world countries. The poorest of the poor. If not for Iran's continual interference in Iraq, they would be doing much better if you ask me.
    Iran is causing most of the instability in the region. That is the last pillar to topple. They are funding(as well as SA) the other bad guys in the region. Once the dust settles and the smoke clears, the middle east can truly rebuild with friendship and security.
    I can wave my prick all I like, and others can tuck theirs between their legs..to each their own.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LANGER72 View Post
    I see it differently. The population of Iran is being held hostage by the Ayatollah's regime. Most of the citizens are not brain washed, more progressive, because they have internet and they see what is going on in the world. I think the Iranians would be cheering in the streets for a regime change. Once the military and mullahs have been destroyed, I think that the country would be grateful and model itself in a more democratic fashion.
    Iran and Afghanistan were truly 3rd world countries. The poorest of the poor. If not for Iran's continual interference in Iraq, they would be doing much better if you ask me.
    Iran is causing most of the instability in the region. That is the last pillar to topple. They are funding(as well as SA) the other bad guys in the region. Once the dust settles and the smoke clears, the middle east can truly rebuild with friendship and security.
    I can wave my prick all I like, and others can tuck theirs between their legs..to each their own.
    Why do you think this? What countries in that region have had their leaders removed and the new regime has decided to rebuild as much like the U.S. as possible? I would say it's wishful thinking, but delusion would be more accurate. There is absolutely nothing factual to back up the idea that the citizens or Iran would be happy to be invaded by the U.S., modeling themselves after us post-war. Seriously, I'm completely baffled how anyone could come to that conclusion...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Winner.

What no one realizes is that if we do attack them, we unite them. Their biggest weakness is only a weakness as long as we don't attack. Also, anyone who thinks we'll just roll into there and wipe out their army has been watching too much Fox news...
    Iran and Iraq battled into stalemate for many years.
    We "rolled into Iraq" without much difficulty if you remember..or maybe you can't.
    The preferred course of action is to wait until someone there has the guts to take action and over throw the leaders. I am doubtful that this will happen.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Then make sure you're on the front lines fighting that war. And take the place of a soldier who has already given 5 or 6 tours and wants to come home.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why do you think this? What countries in that region have had their leaders removed and the new regime has decided to rebuild as much like the U.S. as possible? I would say it's wishful thinking, but delusion would be more accurate. There is absolutely nothing factual to back up the idea that the citizens or Iran would be happy to be invaded by the U.S., modeling themselves after us post-war. Seriously, I'm completely baffled how anyone could come to that conclusion...
    Iraq 2.0. Greeted as liberators!!! Yeah America!!!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -16

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We "rolled into Iraq" without much difficulty if you remember..or maybe you can't.
    The preferred course of action is to wait until someone there has the guts to take action and over throw the leaders. I am doubtful that this will happen.
    That was a very different Iraq than the one we went into, and it still took us years to defeat a broken country...
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Just a bit of sarcasm. I know what war is, I don't need a "clue" from the peanut gallery.
    A clue for you, in case you haven't noticed, Iran has already threatened to annihilate the US and Israel.
    If and when it starts, I hope that we show no mercy toward their military and leaders.
    The mantra..."peace time is just another name for rearming" applies to Iran. Once they acquire the nukes, the stakes are raised exponentially. The Iranian regime is headed toward destruction.
    I agree with the confessor, I hope that there is a revolution in Iran and all of this is avoided.
    The Iranian government chops heads at the slightest sign of insurrection. I am extremely discouraged that the public can over come that government.
    "Peanut gallery?" I wore the uniform, you haven't done ****, the very definition of "peanut gallery." How about you strap on some boots and get your *** over there rather than being so quick to send our younger soldiers? Put your life where your mouth is.

The Iranian regime IS headed for destruction. It doesn't need our military coming in there and reunifying them against us. Let it destroy itself with a little covert assistance from us. I have absolutely no problem with that kind of involvement.

Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The concept of freedom and voting is not wishful thinking. Well there is some history of that happening after WWII.
    Islam may not be conducive to individual liberty. I say it is worth a shot. Once they can kiss their girl friends in public, or drink a beer in the park, they might have different opinions after tasting freedom.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The concept of freedom and voting is not wishful thinking. Well there is some history of that happening after WWII.
    Islam may not be conducive to individual liberty. I say it is worth a shot. Once they can kiss their girl friends in public, or drink a beer in the park, they might have different opinions after tasting freedom.
    That's not freedom. That's American culture. So what you're saying is you want Iran to be another U.S. Good luck with that...
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We rolled into Iraq and then had a bloody war for 8 more years. We also rolled into Afghan and are still there fighting over 10 years later. Sorry for not believing in the "cakewalk" theory.
    Quote Quote