Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News The Head coach is going to be......

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Breaking Breaking News The Head coach is going to be......

Please stop i know some of you guys are just the messenger. Look i want a coach that is going to be a winner too! but i see Philbin is no longer considered then i see Philbin still in the hunt. Than Chuck Norris scissor kicks Jeff Ireland....The truth is none of these idiots know until the big man annouces...I mean i can be a reporter from my sources that i read i have come to predict that either bowles,philbin,or mccoy will be head coach eventually..... There you got it one of these 3 men is going to be the next dolphins coach!

*Note:
    I am no reporter with no experience at it but i do believe in psychics and i am also getting a person's name that has an "A" in it... does anyone here have an "A"
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Yeah, and starting a thread with that thread title isn't really a great way to get your message across either.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I tottally agree! and You're name has an "A" in it.....I'm sensing that you are a dolphins fan and is tired of losing...Am i right?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    #12 #13 #23 #39 #54 #99

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    U shouldnt trick people with titles. Not cool.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foozool13 View Post
    U shouldnt trick people with titles. Not cool.
    Ha! Really? Tricking People. All im doing is just repeating what all the other threads have been doing for a week saying the same thing! And plus you do know that you can put your cursor on the title and read a lil' tid bit of what i have written...
    Psychic moment you are from Los Angeles!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLionsden189 View Post
    I tottally agree! and You're name has an "A" in it.....I'm sensing that you are a dolphins fan and is tired of losing...Am i right?
    Of course I'm tired of losing, who isn't? Doesn't mean I have to start fake "breaking news" thread titles...c'mon man.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    Of course I'm tired of losing, who isn't? Doesn't mean I have to start fake "breaking news" thread titles...c'mon man.
    Well i didn't mislead anybody i predicted that one of the 3 candidates is going to be the next head coach..And you do know that you can put your cursor on the title and read a lil' tid bit before actually opening it..
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "AAAAAAA"

Wouldn't be surprised if the media actually have been telling it just like it is. Ross and Ireland want Zimmer then they don't, then they do then they are shocked at him having the nerve to expose their inadequacies, so new coach time. Philbin they want then they don't McCoy the want then they don't then they want Philbin then they don't then they want McCoy then they don't, then the want McCoy stay tuned........Getta your Fruitsie Tootsie....gotta have a program 1 $ ....winner is 102041 code of coach...want to know? you needa the code book 1$..........lol like our FO

getta U fruitsie tootsie...................marx bro.....
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by DaLionsden189 View Post
    Well i didn't mislead anybody i predicted that one of the 3 candidates is going to be the next head coach..And you do know that you can put your cursor on the title and read a lil' tid bit before actually opening it..
    Yes, but do you also know that starting a thread in such manner is against TOS and is viewed as annoyance? Hence why it ended up here. Basically, please don't waste thousands of people's time especially when we're all on edge looking for ANY news regarding a potential pivotal point for this franchise.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    Yes, but do you also know that starting a thread in such manner is against TOS and is viewed as annoyance? Hence why it ended up here. Basically, please don't waste thousands of people's time especially when we're all on edge looking for ANY news regarding a potential pivotal point for this franchise.
    Well if it is an annoyance than everybody posting is against TOS. You do know you don't have to read the thread or comment just saying...
    Quote Quote