Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: im getting scared to face the jets now

1. -1
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

im getting scared to face the jets now

NOT!!! Thier new coaching staff is laughable. with field goal sporano rex going to get his fourth lombardi in a row..... wait nevermind.
    we are going to sweep these guys.

Jets unveil 2012 coaching staff

Posted by Mike Florio on February 13, 2012, 4:28 PM EST
    The Jets said at one point last month that offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer wouldn’t be back only if he becomes a head coach.
    Schottenheimer isn’t a head coach, but he also isn’t with the Jets.
    The Jets have now unveiled their full coaching staff for 2012. The first name on the list is quarterbacks coach Matt Cavanaugh (pictured), who has been the team’s quarterbacks coach for all of Mark Sanchez’s career. Cavanaugh will return for a fourth year, which implies that Sanchez will return for a fourth year. Which also implies that Peyton Manning won’t be coming to the Jets for a first year.
    That should make Jets fans forget the fact that the Giants just won the Super Bowl.
    Mike Smith, who helped get the most out of Aaron Maybin in 2011, has been elevated to the position of outside linebackers coach. Bob Sutton has been promoted to assistant head coach/linebackers, and Lance Taylor has been promoted to assistant tight ends coach/quality control.
    Also, Karl Dunbar arrives as the defensive line coach, replacing Mark Carrier. Newcomers Justin Galac and Paul Ricci will serve as assistant strength and conditioning coaches]
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...oaching-staff/
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    keep up the good work cavanaugh
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Life is what we make it.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta via Exit 9 - New
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Our games with the Jets will always be a battle no matter who is coaching. With that in mind, I don't think Sanchez is any good - therefore, just like Miami - if your QB is not a stud, you can be beaten.

However, to this day I cannot fathom why or how Rex hired Tony. The Dolphins had one of the worst offenses in the league over his tenure. We could not score with him as coach. Yet, as soon as he is fired he is hired like someone who actually accomplished something as a head coach. He LET Henning run this offense, he had horrible O-line coaches, he was tentative, he clinged to 3 point leads like he was up 28. The guy sucked and yet he is now coaching in one of the top cities in the world.

You mean to tell me that out of all the OC's in the world, you want Miami's? Amazing.

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by kcbrown View Post
    Our games with the Jets will always be a battle no matter who is coaching. With that in mind, I don't think Sanchez is any good - therefore, just like Miami - if your QB is not a stud, you can be beaten.

However, to this day I cannot fathom why or how Rex hired Tony. The Dolphins had one of the worst offenses in the league over his tenure. We could not score with him as coach. Yet, as soon as he is fired he is hired like someone who actually accomplished something as a head coach. He LET Henning run this offense, he had horrible O-line coaches, he was tentative, he clinged to 3 point leads like he was up 28. The guy sucked and yet he is now coaching in one of the top cities in the world.

You mean to tell me that out of all the OC's in the world, you want Miami's? Amazing.
    yeah it was a dumb hire, esp when todd haley was suppose to interview
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Only girls get scared.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6