Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: buttfumble's new crush

1. -31
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tay0365 View Post
    The Jets were the winner of the AFC east in 2009 and 2010, Really?

Wow, I thought it was the Patriots. I thought in the last decade, only 2 teams won the AFC East, Patriots and Dolphins, but just learned the Jets did it also...wow!!!
    Both years we advanced further than NE in the playoffs including beating them in NE in the div rd in '10. Ask the Pats if they'd prefer a div title over the cahnce to play for the right to go to the SB.

In the last decade 3 teams have won div titles, 2002 falls w/in the last 10 years, right? The difference is we won the division in a year Tom Brady started 16 games- the only time the Pats haven't won a div title w/ Brady.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    You guys have watched marlins bring home the only championships to Joe Robbie. So you don't share w/ another NFL team- why would they pit 2 teams in that Stadium when one can't sell it out?

#3, rightWe were #1 in the div in '09 & '10 and #2 this year, it's still better than ?
    you were #1 in the division in '09 and '10? really? last time i checked you havent won the afc east in some time. i love how you can remake history. you were a wild card in '09 that got lucky because other teams laid down. why do you have to make up crap? you just look dumb, its not even worth going off on you.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Holmes has taken that entire team hostage. buttfumble and Rex are too scared to call him out, they just coddle him and massage his balls while all the true vets on the team are sick of his act.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Doesnt play well with others

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    you were #1 in the division in '09 and '10? really? last time i checked you havent won the afc east in some time. i love how you can remake history. you were a wild card in '09 that got lucky because other teams laid down. why do you have to make up crap? you just look dumb, its not even worth going off on you.
    Dude, do what I did and just put him on ignore.

The less people "Interact" with him, the less fuel he is able to put on the fire.
    He is indeed nothing but a troll constantly getting under people's skin. There is no way even he can believe 85% of the BS he is peddling, nor should you or anybody else.
    He's the kid on the playground that constantly gets beat up because it's the only way he knows how to get attention.....just put him on ignore and eventually he will go away.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Virgil Caine is the name

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    ServedOnThe DanvilleTrain
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dusted off from the archives, debunking any pretense that the 09 jest with a string of losing 6 of 7 actually deserved to be in the playoffs, that Cinci wasn't the weakest PO team in the last 10 years - but doesn't include the 2 routine SD field goals misses that gifted that game to a lucky team whose QB went an impressive 12-23 with 1 TDs, 1 Int and a total scary yds in the air. When I put these together 2 years ago, I knew it was inevitable I'd be conjuring them up from time to time.

Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    We advanced further than NE, in 2009 we advanced 2 games further, in 2010 we beat NE at NE in the div rd. We were the best team in the AFC East those 2 years. Div titles are nice but w/o playoff success they are meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by CirclingWagons View Post
    Holmes has taken that entire team hostage. buttfumble and Rex are too scared to call him out, they just coddle him and massage his balls while all the true vets on the team are sick of his act.
    Isn't it funny how Holmes destroyed our team yet we still finished 2 games ahead of the Bills?

I love vaarks excuses

It's funny how he can post that crap yet ignore the gimme Miami had in 2008. Good teams take advantage of breaks, both the '08 dolphins and '09 Jets were good teams- the difference btw the two is that once in postseason the Jets proved them belonged by nearly making the SB and Miami proved they were a fraud getting humiliated at home in the WC rd.
    Quote Quote