Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez's new crush

1. -21
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Congrats to them for being on the money this year when they were out of the playoff race by october- that was very impressive!

The scissorhands joke is in reference to his latest domestic episode where his wife stabbed him in the hands.
    You're allowed to talk smack again when your great duo can beat what you consider to be a team that's not even "NFL caliber" with the playoffs on the line. There was a statistical chance, at kickoff, of making the playoffs if "the Great Brown Hype" had stepped up in that game.

Was Brandon stabbed in the hands by his wife with a pair of scissors? I must have missed that one. I was aware of him being stabbed in the abdomen by his wife. And of his having defensive knife wounds (not stab wounds) on his hands from that incident. But stabbed by scissors in the hands... Link please.

Quote Quote  

2. -22

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    the season was lost the 2 weeks prior, even had we beat Miami we weren't going to the playoffs but if it makes you feel better you can pretend you kept us out of the playoffs.
    Based off what you’re saying, you'd better hope Sanchez feels his team is good enough to carry him to the playoffs every time he steps onto the field, otherwise he just won't try.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sm0kinfins View Post
    You're allowed to talk smack again when your great duo can beat what you consider to be a team that's not even "NFL caliber" with the playoffs on the line. There was a statistical chance, at kickoff, of making the playoffs if "the Great Brown Hype" had stepped up in that game.

Was Brandon stabbed in the hands by his wife with a pair of scissors? I must have missed that one. I was aware of him being stabbed in the abdomen by his wife. And of his having defensive knife wounds (not stab wounds) on his hands from that incident. But stabbed by scissors in the hands... Link please.
    The playoffs were not on the line, a chance at the playoffs was on the line.

do you ever lighten up? I have to provide proof? I don't know what she stabbed him w/ but I know he had cuts on his hand.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
    The playoffs were not on the line, a chance at the playoffs was on the line.

do you ever lighten up? I have to provide proof? I don't know what she stabbed him w/ but I know he had cuts on his hand.
    That's why I said "There was a statistical chance, at kickoff, of making the playoffs". You all but said that he didn't step up because there was not shot at the playoffs. Not a quality I want in my QB but if it works for you then be my guest.

All's I'm saying about the nickname is that it's stupid and not very topical. I've known you to be clever and witty at times. This nickname is not one of them. A nickname is supposed to be relevant without an explanation. You can do better. I believe in you. Call him "mitten hands" cause of his drops. Or Brandon "guts on the floor" Marshall cause of the stabbing in the abdomen. Ok, that one was weak but you get the idea.

Do better.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's why I said "There was a statistical chance, at kickoff, of making the playoffs". You all but said that he didn't step up because there was not shot at the playoffs. Not a quality I want in my QB but if it works for you then be my guest.

All's I'm saying about the nickname is that it's stupid and not very topical. I've known you to be clever and witty at times. This nickname is not one of them. A nickname is supposed to be relevant without an explanation. You can do better. I believe in you. Call him "mitten hands" cause of his drops. Or Brandon "guts on the floor" Marshall cause of the stabbing in the abdomen. Ok, that one was weak but you get the idea.

Do better.
    He didn't struggle b/c we had or didn't have a chance at the playoffs, he was struggling along w/ the rest of the O. One thing we know is he isn't afraid to play in the big spot or the big game, he may fail but it's not b/c he is scared and that's a great quality in a QB.

I like the nickname, I thought it was funny.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
    He didn't struggle b/c we had or didn't have a chance at the playoffs, he was struggling along w/ the rest of the O. One thing we know is he isn't afraid to play in the big spot or the big game, he may fail but it's not b/c he is scared and that's a great quality in a QB.

I like the nickname, I thought it was funny.
    He's played mediocre in the regular season. He's never played in the big game. I will however admit that he played well in the post season games leading up to the big game.

Sadly you're mistaken about the nickname.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you guys haven't been the best team in your Stadium for years too so what's your point?
    you make no sense. there is only one nfl team that plays in our stadium. lots of other stadiums are used during the year for other sports and events. but you guys have to share a stadium with an obviously much more popular team. next season, i heard you guys are going to have to play some of your games in the parking lot.

ill just start calling the jest #2. number 2 in the division, number 2 in the stadium, and number 2 is what i did on sanchez's mom.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Doesnt play well with others

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    First, that revolving door and Brandon were more on the money this year in their shortened time together than Holmes and Dirty were all season.

Second, Scissorhands has got to be the dumbest nickname for a WR with a case of the dropsies that I've ever heard. Throw the ball to someone with actual scissorhands and I'd bet that the ball was caught every time. It may be flat, but it would certainly be impaled on those scissors. Stone hands. Butterfingers. Chris Chambers... Any of these are far better nicknames than Scissorhands. Come on man, do better.
    You're wasting logic on that dip**** brother.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    you make no sense. there is only one nfl team that plays in our stadium. lots of other stadiums are used during the year for other sports and events. but you guys have to share a stadium with an obviously much more popular team. next season, i heard you guys are going to have to play some of your games in the parking lot.

ill just start calling the jest #2. number 2 in the division, number 2 in the stadium, and number 2 is what i did on sanchez's mom.
    You guys have watched marlins bring home the only championships to Joe Robbie. So you don't share w/ another NFL team- why would they pit 2 teams in that Stadium when one can't sell it out?

We were #1 in the div in '09 & '10 and #2 this year, it's still better than #3, right?
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You guys have watched marlins bring home the only championships to Joe Robbie. So you don't share w/ another NFL team- why would they pit 2 teams in that Stadium when one can't sell it out?

We were #1 in the div in '09 & '10 and #2 this year, it's still better than #3, right?
    The Jets were the winner of the AFC east in 2009 and 2010, Really?

Wow, I thought it was the Patriots. I thought in the last decade, only 2 teams won the AFC East, Patriots and Dolphins, but just learned the Jets did it also...wow!!!
    Quote Quote