Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3,000 Members - Window Decals, T-Shirts, and Premium Membership Costs Lowered!

Hybrid View

1. -1
    FinHeaven Lives

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks

3,000 Members - Window Decals, T-Shirts, and Premium Membership Costs Lowered!

Hey everyone,

Since FinHeaven & Co has reached yet another benchmark of 3,000 registered members, the staff and I have decided to discount our products and membership.

First, we have the FinHeaven & Co T-Shirt. There are currently 9 larges and 1 x-larges left. To view what the shirt looks like, click here. The shirt was originally $15, but we're now trying to sell them at just $10... shipping included!

Secondly, there are the FinHeaven & Co Window Decals. There are 200+ of these left over, and I want them out of my room and onto the streets! The window decals looks extremely similar to this. I'm trying to sell the decals at cost, $3.00... and that also includes shipping.

Lastly, we have the Premium Membership. For all the information regarding a Premium Membership, please click here.

Now, here is the deal with the Premium Membership. The membership is usually $84; however, for the first 10 members to signup... it will be $74. If you pay the entire fee upfront, then you can receive a t-shirt for free (if available). If a t-shirt is not available, you may receive two window decals. If you pay semi-annually (two payments of $37), you may receive one window decal for free. You may also pay quarterly (four payments of $18.50) or monthly (twelve payments of $6.25). Please note, after 10 NEW members the membership will go back up to $84; however, you can still receive a free gift.

If you are interested in any of these products or services, there are many methods of payment available!

First, if you decide to send a payment via PayPal, please send it to webmaster@finheaven.com. Additionally, if you are purchasing a window decal or shirt please include an additional $.50 to cover the fee as I am literally sellng these items at cost! Please don't forget to include a shipping address and username.

Otherwise, you can send a check/money order to the following address:

FinHeaven & Co
    PO Box 46425
    Tampa, FL 33647

Please make checks/money orders out to Andrew Tatum.

Please keep in mind that all revenue is being use to run the site and keep it alive, as it's not cheap to keep up.

Thank you for your help, it's much appreciated. If you have any questions, please ask.

Sincerely,
    Andrew Tatum
    AJ Tatum

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed up."
    - Mitch Hedberg
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    FYI - there's no white in the decals. The white part is clear. So it blends really well. Not so stark.

And let me second the stuff about funding the site. Running the site still costs a pretty penny. And without our awesome Premium Members, we'd have fallen off the net long ago.

So I'd just like to thank our Premium Members again, and anyone else who has donated. You have no idea how much we appreciate your help.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Reach for the Stars

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I quess this anwswers my question about renewal...thanks..I asked in AJ's state of the site thread.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chester,Va.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    For those of you who are interested in buying the decals or the shirt, I wanna let you know they both look great, and AJ gets them to you quickly.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Championship or nothing.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    los angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How much does shipping cost?
    img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/Goatskape/Sigs/AmarsSig.gif
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chester,Va.
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: 3,000 Members - Window Decals, T-Shirts, and Premium Membership Costs Lowered!

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ

First, we have the FinHeaven & Co T-Shirt. There are currently 9 larges and 1 x-larges left. To view what the shirt looks like, click here. The shirt was originally $15, but we're now trying to sell them at just $10... shipping included!

Secondly, there are the FinHeaven & Co Window Decals. There are 200+ of these left over, and I want them out of my room and onto the streets! The window decals looks extremely similar to this. I'm trying to sell the decals at cost, $3.00... and that also includes shipping.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    oakland, ca
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This is a mighty fine sine you got AJ. Any chance I can get one of those shirts for free? Im at a low budget here!
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven Lives

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Amars
    How much does shipping cost?

Amars, shipping is included into the price.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Maria & LauRen Aha!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT
    Thanks / No Thanks
    $74 is a bargain
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Maria & LauRen Aha!