Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Does 'secure the border' mean 'keep America white'?

1. -1
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks

OPINION Does 'secure the border' mean 'keep America white'?

When someone says "family values," that's to remind the audience that they don't like gay people; "religious freedom" means "Christianity"; and it's not really a GOP debate until a candidate attacks the "liberal media" for asking questions they're too afraid to answer. Now there will be plenty of other buzz words and euphemisms that will be tossed around during the debate, but since it is being held in Arizona, chances are the most popular phrase will be "secure the border."http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/21/opinion/granderson-border-security-canada/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Greensboro, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Does clearly "secure the border" means keep America black...

Black Power Wanes Amid Rising Hispanic Economic Clout in U.S.

U.S. Representative Danny Davis sits in his west side congressional office, long ago the headquarters of Sears Roebuck & Co., and watches black Chicago slip away.

The third-largest U.S. city lost 17 percent of its black population -- 181,000 people -- in the past decade, according to the Census Bureau. In their place, Hispanics gained 25,000, or 3.3 percent. To explain the seismic shift those numbers represent in economic and political power, Davis drew on the words of Chicago blues legend Buddy Guy.

For the first time, Hispanics now outnumber blacks and represent the largest minority group in major American cities, 26 percent to 22 percent, according to census data.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-0...t-in-u-s-.html

...why else do you think a President from Chicago arrests and deports more Latinos than Bush.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i think the race pimps in the black community hate the idea of hispanics stealing their misery. as a white person, i think hispanics are great for this country, hard working, morals, family oriented, etc. i should know, i married one. alot of them know what its like to live in a bad situation and they arent as lazy as many traditional americans (black or white).

there is an institutationalized belief in the black community that you have to blame everything on everyone else, which isnt fair to the majority of the black community which i feel are good people, its too bad the al sharptons and jacksons are their big voice. its not that way in the hispanic or asain communities, which prosper at much better rates. i absoltley think we need to close the borders though. i never understood the idea that it is somehow racist to know who is coming into the country and for what reason. we should make it much easier for people to get their citizenship also.
    Quote Quote