Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FBI Foils Own Terror Plot.....(Again)

1. -21
    Doesnt play well with others

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    According to the FBI "no one" meaning innocents were ever in danger. So that tells me that even the FBI knew this whole thing was BS. Why you ask? Because the FBI were the ones in charge of the whole "terrorist" plot from the beginning. Like I just said to Lou. If this really was a real terror plot with real terrorists and real bombs and no FBI manufacturing and manipulations. Then kudos would go to the FBI for really "foiling" a terrorist plot. The "misleading" title that you keep harping on was a play on words on my part. Because I'm a sarcastic prick when it comes to the government. The ones "misleading" here is the government and media for pimping this story to the masses as a real terrorist plot.
    No, you are still misleading and terribly incorrect.

The FBI was, in this case, the Enablers (Thank God).

They get a tip that some dude want to blow people up so they create a scenario where he thinks he is going to do just that.

Indeed, it is HIS plot, they are only the enablers. He would have had to come to them. How would they pick some random dude out of the masses? After he came to them, then they created a facade...which is what they should do.

It is indeed a terror plot. This dude had EVERY intention of blowing himself and as many innocent people as he could. If that's not an act of terrorism, then I don't know what else you would call it?
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Enablers? More like provocateurs and agitators that planned the whole thing. Seems to me that if they just followed the law and deported his A$$ it would have saved us a ton of time and money. Instead of creating illusions and entrapments.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here's a good report on this.....

[youtube]j1sYlW5al_4[/youtube]
    Quote Quote