Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FBI Foils Own Terror Plot.....(Again)

1. -11
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    I tell you what D9954, should there ever come a day when a terrorist plot happens again on US soil (God help us I hope this never happens), I better NEVER see you start a thread about how we're spending all of this money and "violating" all of these rights but yet the FBI still can't keep us safe. If you want to spew that crap on that day, go spew it on another message board. This is out there even for you.
    Freedom of speech is fun. You know, that whole freedom of speech clause that is all about being convenient, not about having integrity.

By the way, if you want to spew the crap about (insert clearly biased opinion) then i would suggest you go spew it on another message board.

This message board is about respecting others opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    its all right, Im a rice dick apparently.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Freedom of speech is fun. You know, that whole freedom of speech clause that is all about being convenient, not about having integrity.

By the way, if you want to spew the crap about (insert clearly biased opinion) then i would suggest you go spew it on another message board.

This message board is about respecting others opinion.
    I think D9954 can defend himself. He doesn't need any help. He created a thread with a misleading title, drew a conclusion on this story that is approaching conspiracy theory status so he needs to defend that. And I don't think he'll need your help with that.
    Insert pithy saying here.

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't think it's too much of a stretch to see these kinds of things as entrapment. That said, if this particular suspect was just fine with taking his own life in order to kill thousands of others, I don't imagine he needed much persuading from the FBI.
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I tell you what D9954, should there ever come a day when a terrorist plot happens again on US soil (God help us I hope this never happens), I better NEVER see you start a thread about how we're spending all of this money and "violating" all of these rights but yet the FBI still can't keep us safe. If you want to spew that crap on that day, go spew it on another message board. This is out there even for you.
    If this was a real Al Qaeda plot with real Al Qaeda terrorists and real sucide bombs and the FBI really folied the plot. I would totally give kudos to the FBI for stopping it. Instead it was a make believe plot created and manufactured by the FBI. I don't give credit to the FBI for creating crimes and terrorist plots.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Confessor View Post
    Wait!!

What???

Sure it was a terror plot.

Some scumbag wants to blow himself up and 100's of innocent bystanders.

It was not the FBI's Terror Plot.

Once again, your thread title is misleading...and not accurate at all.
    The official says the suspect was the target of an undercover investigation for about two months and that the public was never in any danger.
    According to the FBI "no one" meaning innocents were ever in danger. So that tells me that even the FBI knew this whole thing was BS. Why you ask? Because the FBI were the ones in charge of the whole "terrorist" plot from the beginning. Like I just said to Lou. If this really was a real terror plot with real terrorists and real bombs and no FBI manufacturing and manipulations. Then kudos would go to the FBI for really "foiling" a terrorist plot. The "misleading" title that you keep harping on was a play on words on my part. Because I'm a sarcastic prick when it comes to the government. The ones "misleading" here is the government and media for pimping this story to the masses as a real terrorist plot.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    If this was a real Al Qaeda plot with real Al Qaeda terrorists and real sucide bombs and the FBI really folied the plot. I would totally give kudos to the FBI for stopping it. Instead it was a make believe plot created and manufactured by the FBI. I don't give credit to the FBI for creating crimes and terrorist plots.
    As James said, if this guy had no qualms about killing himself and other Americans at the same time, then he would have eventually found a way to do that. Plus the guy was here illegally. I consider this a case of another dangerous potential terrorist off of our streets. If the FBI didn't think he was dangerous then they wouldn't have wasted their time and resources on him.

If you had tried to make an argument for entrapment then at least I could have seen sort of where you were coming from, but calling him a "patsy" puts you out there in left field somewhere because clearly this guy was not a patsy.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As James said, if this guy had no qualms about killing himself and other Americans at the same time, then he would have eventually found a way to do that. Plus the guy was here illegally. I consider this a case of another dangerous potential terrorist off of our streets. If the FBI didn't think he was dangerous then they wouldn't have wasted their time and resources on him.

If you had tried to make an argument for entrapment then at least I could have seen sort of where you were coming from, but calling him a "patsy" puts you out there in left field somewhere because clearly this guy was not a patsy.
    Clearly there was no terrorist-suicide bomb plot. It was all a fabrication by the FBI which they even said was no danger to the public. There will always be crazy people in the U.S. that want to kill people regardless of they are muslim. Egging them on and setting them up by entrapment doesn't seem right or legit to me. If he was illegal and "possible" terrorist then they should have detained him, questioned him , then either charge him with a crime or ship his a$$ out of the country. Instead they created a whole big web of illusions and make-believe so they could get credit for "catching a terrorist". While every one from Washington to the Media pimp the story as the government coming to our rescue and catching those rascally terrorists. BS the whole way through.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    cowboy surfer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    sounds similar to holders fast and furious gun running scheme
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think D9954 can defend himself. He doesn't need any help. He created a thread with a misleading title, drew a conclusion on this story that is approaching conspiracy theory status so he needs to defend that. And I don't think he'll need your help with that.
    Never said he didnt need help, but much like your volunteering your criticism towards him im volunteering my criticism towards you.

You dont like the title of the thread or the message, the solution is simple: dont read it. Dont like someones point of view? There is a ignore option. Its getting exhausting watching people attack posters instead of the post. Then again, i try and follow my own advice and ignore it for the most part.

Anyways, as for the subject on hand: I dont think the FBI just choose this guy at random. As well, he had the ability to say no. Im with JamesBW43 on this: this guy was willing to commit terrorism and he didnt need much talking into from the feds.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The guy wasn't a patsy, Oliver North was a patsy lol. This guy was just a dumb-*** who got caught trying to blow **** up. **** him, he is here illegally anyway so no more of my legal tax dollars should go to prosecution or incarceration.

Send him home and be done with it, a one way plane ticket is less expensive than a court trial and incarceration.
    Hold My Beer and Watch This!
    Quote Quote