Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Welch: Obama on right path, but GOP still better

  1. -11
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,128
    vCash:
    7334
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Found a funny picture of Ricky boy made out of gay porn.....

    http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/rick-s...-gay-porn-nsfw





    "Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    CedarPhin's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2008
    Posts:
    22,100
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    The same monster. In a perfect world the 2 party system would give us an election between Ron Paul and Rocky Anderson.
    Rocky Anderson the Salt Lake City mayor?
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,128
    vCash:
    7334
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarPhin View Post
    Rocky Anderson the Salt Lake City mayor?
    Yeah he's running believe it or not. Caught some interviews of the guy.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    CedarPhin's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2008
    Posts:
    22,100
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Had no idea.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,128
    vCash:
    7334
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [youtube]hVHOH6E8Ua4[/youtube]

    He seems like a genuine guy that tells it like it is. Unfortunately his answers for everything is more government and spending.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,850
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    What the f*ck is wrong with people? This is a man who has openly admitted to having no qualms with breaking the constitution, as long as it promotes his religious beliefs. This is a man who has shown absolutely no remorse for the environment, no compassion for those less fortunate for himself, and no understanding of other religious viewpoints. This is a man who stands for everything the constitution was meant to protect us from, and he is actually the LEADING candidate to run against Obama? For f*cks sake, what happened to this country? Rational and intelligent people have been replaced by retards with BB guns. Being a conservative was a point of pride post WWII. Now, I'd be goddamn embarrassed to be called one. Things like this is why the Republican party is losing supporters at astonishing rates. Rick ****ing Santorum? Are you ****ing kidding me...?

    i am not a santorum supporter. but you do realize that obama wasnt considered a moderate when he ran for president. he was ranked the most liberal of all the senators. has championed views such as partial birth abortion, wrote comments in his book about relating to his communist professors, etc. if a guy like obama can win a primary against a moderate hillary clinton, than anythings possible.

    like i said, i dislike santorum, but obama is the lefts version and look where he is.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,825
    vCash:
    20392
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    i am not a santorum supporter. but you do realize that obama wasnt considered a moderate when he ran for president. he was ranked the most liberal of all the senators. has championed views such as partial birth abortion, wrote comments in his book about relating to his communist professors, etc. if a guy like obama can win a primary against a moderate hillary clinton, than anythings possible.

    like i said, i dislike santorum, but obama is the lefts version and look where he is.
    Was he "championing" partial birth abortions and big bad red commies (Wolverines!!) while running for President? Not saying he wasn't a liberal senator, but I don't remember him pushing these issues while running for president, because he was smart enough to realize those views wouldn't win over the independents.

    If the GOP focused on jobs and the failures of Obama, they would have a shot at this thing (despite the fact that they wouldn't do anything differently, other than possibly start another war). If they continue to focus on the social conservative bull****, they don't stand a chance and we get 4 more years of the samo samo that we've had for the past 12 years (we get that either way actually).





    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,823
    vCash:
    5017
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    i am not a santorum supporter. but you do realize that obama wasnt considered a moderate when he ran for president. he was ranked the most liberal of all the senators. has championed views such as partial birth abortion, wrote comments in his book about relating to his communist professors, etc. if a guy like obama can win a primary against a moderate hillary clinton, than anythings possible.

    like i said, i dislike santorum, but obama is the lefts version and look where he is.
    The difference is that Obama wasn't walking around his rallies spewing socialist talking points, championing the greatness of partial birth abortions, or blatantly campaigning ways to undermine the constitution. This sh*tstain is spewing his fringe-born ideas on national TV, pulling no punches, acting crazy as can be, and he is STILL leading by 10 points? What's wrong with this country...?

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,850
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Was he "championing" partial birth abortions and big bad red commies (Wolverines!!) while running for President? Not saying he wasn't a liberal senator, but I don't remember him pushing these issues while running for president, because he was smart enough to realize those views wouldn't win over the independents.

    If the GOP focused on jobs and the failures of Obama, they would have a shot at this thing (despite the fact that they wouldn't do anything differently, other than possibly start another war). If they continue to focus on the social conservative bull****, they don't stand a chance and we get 4 more years of the samo samo that we've had for the past 12 years (we get that either way actually).
    i agree 100% with the 2nd paragraph. but i did think obama showed what a leftist he is during the election cycle. reverend wright, joe the plummer, etc gave everyone a glimpse into who he is. everyone was just so pissed at bush that they didnt care. he also had a LARGE segmant of the minority voting block believing they would get free handouts if they vote for him (see youtube).

    point is, i didnt think obama had a chance in hell of winning the primary against clinton and neither did she (remember her crying and bill claiming race baiting?). anything can happen, hopefully santorum doesnt get the nomination, i just think all of these people suck though.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,825
    vCash:
    20392
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    i agree 100% with the 2nd paragraph. but i did think obama showed what a leftist he is during the election cycle. reverend wright, joe the plummer, etc gave everyone a glimpse into who he is. everyone was just so pissed at bush that they didnt care. he also had a LARGE segmant of the minority voting block believing they would get free handouts if they vote for him (see youtube).

    point is, i didnt think obama had a chance in hell of winning the primary against clinton and neither did she (remember her crying and bill claiming race baiting?). anything can happen, hopefully santorum doesnt get the nomination, i just think all of these people suck though.
    The only times I remember those topics coming up is when his opponents brought them up (GOP opponents including "joe", don't remember seeing it during the primaries) and he was responding. He wasn't going around touting partial birth abortion. He just wasn't. He kept to the point that he wasn't Bush (lie) and the idea of "change" (again, lie). The GOP is failing to do that and they are going to hand the victory to Obama.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. madison welch
    By lurking in forum The Ladies Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 05:50 PM
  2. :( Damn !!!!! RIP Bob Welch :(
    By Vaark in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 09:51 AM
  3. Madison Welch
    By lurking in forum The Ladies Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 10:48 AM
  4. Madison Welch
    By RiderOnTheStorm in forum The Ladies Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 10:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •