Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Chris Brown, CM Punk : WWE wrestler calls singer a 'sad, cowardly little boy'

  1. -11
    SpurzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    27,451
    vCash:
    10595
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Ok. Well, I've never heard of him nor have I ever seen a second of Jersey Shore in my entire life. Which am I to you, one that's wrong with the world or none of the above?



    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    milldog's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    1,078
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Missing out...Jersey Shore is some funny ****. Even if it's sad they all make more money than we do being complete idiots.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    7,542
    vCash:
    9622
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Ok. Well, I've never heard of him nor have I ever seen a second of Jersey Shore in my entire life. Which am I to you, one that's wrong with the world or none of the above?
    It's just trying to illustrate a point about people completely entranced with mindless pop culture vs. something with a little more substance. I certainly don't think you specifically are what's wrong with the world.

    Last edited by rob19; 02-28-2012 at 12:38 AM.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    X-Pacolypse's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    21,308
    vCash:
    1979
    Loc:
    Chandler, Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wouldn't mind seeing Punk put that woman beating POS in the Anaconda Vice.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    Myles Fynch's Avatar
    durka durka

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2006
    Posts:
    7,058
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Zombieland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Carl Sagan's series Cosmos broke down many of the complexities of the universe and made them accessible and fascinating for the common person. It was shown in schools and generated interest in the sciences. It was a major accomplishment.

    Snookie doesn't have any major accomplishments, and why she's famous is a black eye on society in general. That was the general point I believe.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    LordPicklewagon's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    5,439
    vCash:
    12355
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Love me some pop-culture
    I knew that was Carl Sagan on the left. I admit im kinda a science geek. SCI channel is probably the most watched channel at my abode. I have no idea who that is on the right. Is it one of those Kardashians?
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    AquaInferno's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    2,412
    vCash:
    2882
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    I knew that was Carl Sagan on the left. I admit im kinda a science geek. SCI channel is probably the most watched channel at my abode. I have no idea who that is on the right. Is it one of those Kardashians?
    Its short and orange. I think its an oompa loompa that escaped from the chocolate factory.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    Myles Fynch's Avatar
    durka durka

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2006
    Posts:
    7,058
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Zombieland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    I knew that was Carl Sagan on the left. I admit im kinda a science geek. SCI channel is probably the most watched channel at my abode. I have no idea who that is on the right. Is it one of those Kardashians?
    Close enough. She was on The Jersey Shore on MTV, a show I can proudly say I never watched... yet she was so overexposed by the media I still know who she is. Sad, really.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    LordPicklewagon's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    5,439
    vCash:
    12355
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Myles Fynch View Post
    Close enough. She was on The Jersey Shore on MTV, a show I can proudly say I never watched... yet she was so overexposed by the media I still know who she is. Sad, really.
    Ah. Well she's hideous. I'm kinda clueless when it comes to alot of recent pop culture. I was playing bar trivia a number of weeks back and the music round came up. Some crappy song was played and everyone knew it instantly except for me. I had no idea who it was but it was awful. It turned out to be Justin beiber. I was actually kinda proud of myselaf for not knowing it. Lol
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    CedarPhin's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2008
    Posts:
    22,100
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Ah. Well she's hideous. I'm kinda clueless when it comes to alot of recent pop culture. I was playing bar trivia a number of weeks back and the music round came up. Some crappy song was played and everyone knew it instantly except for me. I had no idea who it was but it was awful. It turned out to be Justin beiber. I was actually kinda proud of myselaf for not knowing it. Lol
    Same here.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. After the game: Jets' Cromartie calls Reggie Bush 'punk'
    By DKphin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 12:28 PM
  2. Kevin Durant calls out Chris Bosh
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 07:48 PM
  3. Punk fans would support punk owner
    By Crazysimon in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 12:49 AM
  4. Chris Matthews Calls West Point 'Enemy Camp'
    By shula_guy in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 04:38 PM
  5. 'Godfather of Soul' Singer James Brown Dead at 73
    By Celtkin in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 10:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •