Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 12 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenberg says Manning to SEA, Edwards says MIA

1. -1
    Supreme Lord Emperor

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Greenberg says Manning to SEA, Edwards says MIA

Was just listening to the Mike and Mike show. About 45 min ago they had Herm Edwards on discussing the possible landing spot for Manning. Edwards said he just felt it in his gut that Manning was coming to Miami. He was slightly complementary of our defense, Brandon Marshall, said we had a "good tight end" meaning either Anthony Fasano or our cheerleaders since he drew a blank on a name, and said it just made the most sense. Greenberg then gave his opinion, the whiny little tart, about how Seattle would be a much better fit, and that it doesn't make sense for Manning to play under a first year head coach in Philbin.

That was pretty much his entire argument.

Now don't get me wrong, I like Greenberg. The Mike and Mike show is the most entertaining venue to listen to sports talk on the radio in the morning. However, I'm so sick of Greenberg basing entire arguments based on one flimsy opinion that can't hold up under any real weight, which is why Golic probably wins so many of their arguments (was that a fat joke?)

Not that Herm Edwards is basing any of this Manning story on actual facts. He's just supposing too, I imagine. But I'd be willing to bet that more inside information would get to Herm Edwards (a former head coach and current nfl analyst) than Mike Greenberg (a glorified couch jockey)

A week from tomorrow, Manning will be released. There should be a countdown clock. The greatest QB of a generation doesn't just become available, this will be a monumental day. Hopefully for the Dolphins, despite Greenbergs opinion of course.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Greenie is a Miami *****. He's a Jet fan.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    The greatest QB of this generation has no chance to be released next week but peyton manning may be released.

We'll see what happens, I don't think we'll see a quick resolution so for those wanting Peyton it will feel like forever waiting for him to decide.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by testtubetimmy View Post
    Was just listening to the Mike and Mike show. About 45 min ago they had Herm Edwards on discussing the possible landing spot for Manning. Edwards said he just felt it in his gut that Manning was coming to Miami. He was slightly complementary of our defense, Brandon Marshall, said we had a "good tight end" meaning either Anthony Fasano or our cheerleaders since he drew a blank on a name, and said it just made the most sense. Greenberg then gave his opinion, the whiny little tart, about how Seattle would be a much better fit, and that it doesn't make sense for Manning to play under a first year head coach in Philbin.

That was pretty much his entire argument.

Now don't get me wrong, I like Greenberg. The Mike and Mike show is the most entertaining venue to listen to sports talk on the radio in the morning. However, I'm so sick of Greenberg basing entire arguments based on one flimsy opinion that can't hold up under any real weight, which is why Golic probably wins so many of their arguments (was that a fat joke?)

Not that Herm Edwards is basing any of this Manning story on actual facts. He's just supposing too, I imagine. But I'd be willing to bet that more inside information would get to Herm Edwards (a former head coach and current nfl analyst) than Mike Greenberg (a glorified couch jockey)

A week from tomorrow, Manning will be released. There should be a countdown clock. The greatest QB of a generation doesn't just become available, this will be a monumental day. Hopefully for the Dolphins, despite Greenbergs opinion of course.
    LOL at the bolded part
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Supreme Lord Emperor

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMarksBros. View Post
    LOL at the bolded part
    Well, nationally that is. In Syracuse, NY there is no other radio show. So I guess, by default, it's the most entertaining. As well, the most annoying.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cumming, Ga
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    The greatest QB of this generation has no chance to be released next week but peyton manning may be released.

We'll see what happens, I don't think we'll see a quick resolution so for those wanting Peyton it will feel like forever waiting for him to decide.
    I know you want somebody to ask, so I'll go ahead and do it...who is the best? The only other possible candidate would be Brady...but it's pretty much open for debate.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by cyoung View Post
    I know you want somebody to ask, so I'll go ahead and do it...who is the best? The only other possible candidate would be Brady...but it's pretty much open for debate.
    It's definitely Brady. In recent years Brady has been more Manning like in postseason but he still has the edge. Manning was getting close, if he wouldn't have thrown away the SB 2 years ago and would have staye dhealthy he could have caught and maybe passed Brady but Brady is easily the best of this generation. it sucks to say that since we have seen him beat both our teams and dominate our division but to me it's not that close.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Try listening to 790 the Ticket in the morning with Sedano. It has a live feed on the homepage. I can't stomach those 2 azz clowns Greeny and Golic.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?nndyuq
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Greeny thinks with his heart too often
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    It's definitely Brady. In recent years Brady has been more Manning like in postseason but he still has the edge. Manning was getting close, if he wouldn't have thrown away the SB 2 years ago and would have staye dhealthy he could have caught and maybe passed Brady but Brady is easily the best of this generation. it sucks to say that since we have seen him beat both our teams and dominate our division but to me it's not that close.
    Or you could look at the Patriots without Brady and then compare it to the Colts without Manning.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?dke4my
    Quote Quote