Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tannehill vs RG3 this year.....RG3 who?? Tannehill looked way better see for yourself

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Video 1 Tannehill vs RG3 this year.....RG3 who?? Tannehill looked way better see for yourself

With Tannehill having such little body of work ( A&Ms Leading reciever before he switched to qb) this kids upside has huge potential esp at 6'4 220 and is a great runner. He is smart, has great pocket presence, can absolutely sling it, throws good on the run, steps into all his throws even when hes under pressure, can make all the throws at the next level and more importantly he beat the heisman trophey winner RG3 convincingly who was none exsitant when under pressure!!!......Now I know RGs stats were better at the end of the year but RG was in an easy offense with tons of talent and Tannehill wasnt that far off and Ill say it again this kid was a reciever not a qb until he had to fill that roll and stepped right in!! Check out the game see for yourself. This kid is legit and we def should grab him in my oppinion!! RG3 is big hype yeah he ran a 4.3 and can sling it...Well so can mike vick and vick was electrifying and has a way better arm then RG3 dont get me wrong but he was also big hype as well....And last time I checked all that athletic ability and top 10 plays translated into 0 superbowl appearences and 0 division champs...Just saying!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HT57THwIZwg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    [youtube]HT57THwIZwg[/youtube]
    Last edited by MDFINFAN; 03-01-2012 at 02:26 AM.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Man! Tannehill is a stud! I think this video just sold me on Peyton in FA and Tannehill at 8!!! That is if Washington doesn't take him at 6...

Quote Originally Posted by cleezy13 View Post
    With Tannehill having such little body of work ( A&Ms Leading reciever before he switched to qb) this kids upside has huge potential esp at 6'4 220 and is a great runner. He is smart, has great pocket presence, can absolutely sling it, throws good on the run, steps into all his throws even when hes under pressure, can make all the throws at the next level and more importantly he beat the heisman trophey winner RG3 convincingly who was none exsitant when under pressure!!!......Now I know RGs stats were better at the end of the year but RG was in an easy offense with tons of talent and Tannehill wasnt that far off and Ill say it again this kid was a reciever not a qb until he had to fill that roll and stepped right in!! Check out the game see for yourself. This kid is legit and we def should grab him in my oppinion!! RG3 is big hype yeah he ran a 4.3 and can sling it...Well so can mike vick and vick was electrifying and has a way better arm then RG3 dont get me wrong but he was also big hype as well....And last time I checked all that athletic ability and top 10 plays translated into 0 superbowl appearences and 0 division champs...Just saying!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HT57THwIZwg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Had the smallest hands of all the QBs at the Combine.. measuring a 9 when the avg is 9.25 or 9.5. Could be a concern in rainy, snowy and cold weather, especially for such a big guy and considering that Drew Brees's handsize is a 10.25. (although Vick's is 8.5 and that doesn't seem to be a problem in Philly lately). Not saying it's a knock out punch or even close.... just something else to factor in.

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    the N E W Dolphilbins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jupiter FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well, sherman knows best ! Was it him who switched him to QB ?
    We move Marshall for all the right reasons, miss out on ole' manning.. then when they dont overpay a backup qb : it's the last straw and jokers are protesting outside the stadium ! All brainwashed by the media. There's no pressure from within the walls of the office, it's all from the uneducated fanbase, and that's why a movement was made to inform the fans of what's going on, because all they had to go off of was the media.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not impressed.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clearwater, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    RG3 blows Tannenhill out of the water. Even if RG3 weren't athletic, he's still without a shadow of a doubt the #2 QB prospect in the draft. If we get Manning I wouldn't mind trading down and taking a stab at him if available.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    #12 #13 #23 #39 #54 #99

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Better than RG3?? R U SERIOUS? You need to give me whatever you are on.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cleezy13 View Post

stop it please this is a dumb statement pretty much everything you described that tannehill does is what RG3 does only way better and what do you mean rg3 never had pressure he threw a game winning 40 yard td while gettting hit pretty sure everyone has seen that highlight and he already explained that his offense was not as easy as everyone thought which was later confirmed by NFL scouts after his interview and the comparison to vick is becasue he's black and fast him and vick have about the same arm strength but RG3 is way more accurate and way smarter than vick plus 3 inches taller he doesn't have all this hype just because his forty it's because he was BETTTER than adrew luck this year and won a heisman
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foozool13 View Post
    Better than RG3?? R U SERIOUS? You need to give me whatever you are on.
    yea it must be some good stuff lol
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wizkhalifa23 View Post
    stop it please this is a dumb statement pretty much everything you described that tannehill does is what RG3 does only way better and what do you mean rg3 never had pressure he threw a game winning 40 yard td while gettting hit pretty sure everyone has seen that highlight and he already explained that his offense was not as easy as everyone thought which was later confirmed by NFL scouts after his interview and the comparison to vick is becasue he's black and fast him and vick have about the same arm strength but RG3 is way more accurate and way smarter than vick plus 3 inches taller he doesn't have all this hype just because his forty it's because he was BETTTER than adrew luck this year and won a heisman
    Heisman means nothing. Would you rather have Tim Tebow or Matt Stafford?

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Black Crown Initiate: Withering Waves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqJA1Rteio
    Quote Quote