Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bounty controversy is moving to Washington and could affect Manning's decision

1. -11
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andres2882 View Post
    I never said we are "just a qb away." It's part of the reason that I think it'd be absurd to trade the house for RG3. In any case, I do think we are a much better team than Washington, but, even assuming we are dead even, that just proves my point. Unlike Washington, we are not in the NFC East, and, unlike Washington, we are not in D.C. Most importantly, unlike Washington, we don't have Shanahan -- the control freak of all control freaks. Ultimately, I agree with you. I have no idea where Manning will go. I will bet money it's not Washington, though.
    i dont think we are a qb away but qb is the most important position and we need to get our long term guy. Too often we have settled at qb or tryed to find a bargain and we havent been good at it
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Most of the experts feel Miami is the front runner to get him. I think there is always a possibility he could go back to Indy but they would probably need a few players to restructure their contracts to clear up some cap space. After all the changes in Indy I doubt Peyton would want to stay there. The video I saw on the NFL Network appears to show a Skin's player bending Peyton backward and this may be what caused Peyton's neck injury. I guess we will see next week where he decides to go.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    IF Manning wants to win he'll go to the 49ers. That would be the smart thing to do. They're a far FAR better team than the dolphins and the niners are just a qb away from a title

The Bay area is a far nicer and more affluent place to live every day than the poverty stricken city and the hellish everyday heat of miami. You might as well live in your oven, and live with sapped energy all day every single day living there (as it thins your blood and you feel like sh it - thats one of many reasons why so many miamians are total a-holes for the most part).

Miami is okay to visit for a few days but to live there everyday sucks balls . The people are also quite dumb in miami, rude and superficial, basically all full of themselves for the most part. Miami is a Horrible place to raise a family and one of the very last places in north america one should consider raising their kids .. and you can write a book on the negative reasons why.

miami has a beach. Big fukkin deal ,, so do alot of other places (that are much nicer than miami) . everyone I knew down there through the years, eventually left that horrible place to much better and greener pastures
    (myself included)
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andres2882 View Post
    I really have no idea why anyone thinks Peyton will choose Washington. He will not want to be in Eli's division, and the Redskins are terrible. If he doesn't come here, he'll go to the Cards, the Niners, the Titans. No chance he's a Redskin.
    Daniel Snyder could screw up managing a darn donut stand! It would not make sense to play in same division as his brother with a screwed up team. The only thing going is if he has very high opinion of Shanahan. If it was me that would not be enough. Snyder is still the owner, Skins still spend their money unwisely, and they just ooze a culture of underachievement and entitlement. Not a good environment that jives with Peyton's make up and character I would think.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Seer of Visions

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't see the Redskins as our biggest rival for Peyton.....but who knows?
    Jay Fiedler can take his'n and lose to your'n.....or take your'n and lose to his'n.

Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Vontae21Davis

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    I love how the redskins are horrible yet we are just a qb away. We had one more win than Washington and are probably close to the same distance from superbowl, I have no clue where manning may go but to act like he would not go to wash but would come to us based on talent is slightly absurd
    Long, Marshall, Bess, Bush, and Wayne vs. Moss, Wayne, Cooley, Davis, and Helu(RB). Peyton would love his blind side to safe at all times. And we are a QB away. If you watched colts games you would see that if Peyton had a top D they couldnt be touched. Washington WILL NOT beat us out. Peyton wants to win now.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    He does not go to Washington...he is really going to play and compete against Eli twice a year?
    Quote Quote