Always thought Manning to Miami is a fantasy. Something tells me that playing in the shadow of Dan Marino does not intrigue Manning. No QB likes to be thought of the 2nd best ever to play for a team (especially one with such a resume) and if Manning comes to Miami and falls short of a Super Bowl win, that's exactly what he would be- the 2nd best QB ever to wear a Phins uniform.
i'm hoping he's humble enough to understand this stage of his career and that no Miamian could ever hold any QB with more love in their hearts than Dan Marino. If Manning came to Miami and won 2 back to back Super Bowls, would you love him more than Marino? I couldn't. I have father/son memories with Marino no one could ever replace. That, to me, is where the true beauty of this beastily game lies.
1. DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville
2. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon
4. Taiwan Jones, ILB, Mich State
5. Clayton Geathers, S, UCF or Adrian Amos, Penn State
5. Robert Myers, G, Tenn State
6. Marcus Hardison, DE/DT, Arizona State
So basically anyone but the Dolphins?