Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL New York Knicks Suck Thread ***

1. -1
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks

*** OFFICIAL New York Knicks Suck Thread ***

I cannot think of a worse professional sports franchise in any major sport. Holy ****.

From the owner, to the head coach, to the players, to the fan base and right down to their sweat moppers.

This team sucks something fierce. And they were talking championships with "STAT and MELO" and how their big three was better than our big three. What a joke.

Here's what should happen to the Knicks...they should contract those bums. Just blow up the franchise. Get rid of them. And then bring them right back as the New York Knicks but as an expansion franchise so that they can start all over and attempt to do at least one thing right.

These dudes had some Asian playing PG last night and he was their best player.

He was reary good at basketbarr.

ITT we **** on the Knicks.

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The New York Knicks are the Miami Dolphins of basketball..Great in the 70's have pretty much sucked since.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    "I See No Changes" - Tupac

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    I cannot think of a worse professional sports franchise in any major sport. Holy ****.

From the owner, to the head coach, to the players, to the fan base and right down to their sweat moppers.

This team sucks something fierce. And they were talking championships with "STAT and MELO" and how their big three was better than our big three. What a joke.

Here's what should happen to the Knicks...they should contract those bums. Just blow up the franchise. Get rid of them. And then bring them right back as the New York Knicks but as an expansion franchise so that they can start all over and attempt to do at least one thing right.

These dudes had some Asian playing PG last night and he was their best player.

He was reary good at basketbarr.

ITT we **** on the Knicks.
    Knicks happen to be my second team. There's no fluidity at all until the last 2 games, and yes at the moment they do really suck. I watch all there games, and it really is sad to see a team with so much talent, not even move and just watch Carmelo shoot. If your moving, chances are you will have better chances at scoring but I'm not sure D'Antoni (Pringles Guy) has really come down hard on that. But, you take in what the media says way too much. None of the players said that they had the best "Big Three" or whatever that even means in the first place cause it's a team game and you need more then 3 players to win (And no, I'm not saying 3 players on the court...I mean as a whole). Again media, and some biased fans probably were talking championship because we haven't had this many good players since the Ewing/Starks era. We are also coming off a rare playoff appearance in which New York hasn't seen in forever. With the talent we should be a contender but the chemistry and play just isn't there. At least this is more watchable then back in the day when they would be winning and then in the 4th quarter they always lost "Same Ol Knicks".

If we can get Baron back soon, Baron/Lin will surge this team. The Lack of a PG kills, Toney Douglas went from pretty good to back of the roster. Shumpert tries to do too much, and Bibby I knew from the start was a dumb signing. The guy ain't even playing, and with D'Antoni...you have an 8-9 man rotation. Bibby I hope gets traded or cut, and we bring in JR Smith.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jeremy Lin is looking really great for them....how many Chinese Harvard grads in the NBA????

I hate Carmelo who is probably the most overrated guy in the NBA....as soon as he left Denver the Nuggets got way better. That's because they got rid of the ball hog. Melo and Amare won't win unless the Knicks get a solid big man, and more consistent guard play. The Knicks don't play much D. I have hated the Knicks since the 70's, and enjoy seeing them lose as like watching Spike Lee cry.
    1. OG: Zack Martin, Notre Dame
    2. ILB: Chris Borland, Wisconsin
    3. TE: C.J. Fiedorowicz, Iowa
    4. DT: Daniel McCullers, Tenn
    5. FS: Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt
    6. QB: Connor Shaw, South Carolina
    7. RB: Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Who?

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jeremy Lin should demand a trade if he ever wants to play for a winner.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Jeremy Lin should demand a trade if he ever wants to play for a winner.
    Who is he? Some asian?
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus View Post
    Who is he? Some asian?
    Quote Quote  

9. -9

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Baron/Lin/Shumpert/Douglas .. JR Smith/Fields .. Melo/Walker/Novak .. Stat/Harrelson .... Chandler/Jefferies/Jordan ..... I'm hoping for JR Smith to take the 2.5 mil, and once Baron comes back after the break.... the Knicks will be back on track!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm still shocked someone though that writing a sign with the slogan "The Yellow Mamba" wouldn't be AT ALL be racist.....
    Quote Quote