Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Bears had TWO third rounders in this year's draft

  1. -1
    Roman529's Avatar
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    33,780
    vCash:
    11173
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Bears had TWO third rounders in this year's draft

    This was pointed out just now by an NFL analyst on a Denver station I am listening to. They are asking the question, "Why would Miami give up Brandon Marshall for a third rounder in 2012, and another 3rd rounder in 2013? Couldn't the Phins have asked for BOTH of Chicago's third rounders this year, especially since Marshall went for TWO second rounders two years ago. Speculation is that Manning told Miami to move Marshall if he was going to play in Miami.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    finfan54's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Fame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    24,772
    vCash:
    18332
    Thanks / No Thanks
    74th and 80th

    We have the 73, 74, and 80
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Smith21's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    1,764
    vCash:
    1648
    Loc:
    Boynton Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    This was pointed out just now by an NFL analyst on a Denver station I am listening to. They are asking the question, "Why would Miami give up Brandon Marshall for a third rounder in 2012, and another 3rd rounder in 2013? Couldn't the Phins have asked for BOTH of Chicago's third rounders this year, especially since Marshall went for TWO second rounders two years ago. Speculation is that Manning told Miami to move Marshall if he was going to play in Miami.
    I think that Philbin or Sherman didnt want to coach a Head Case. It is now Philbins Team.

    lets just hope blackmon falls.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2009
    Posts:
    198
    vCash:
    1284
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    74th and 80th

    We have the 73, 74, and 80
    I don't think we got both of this year's. You know something different?
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    natetherock's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2008
    Posts:
    594
    vCash:
    2014
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have to think they could have gotten more after shopping this pick, or later in free agency when vincent jackson signed and other teams were left in the cold. I hope the timing of the trade shows that the organization has something up their sleeve.

    We will all see but it certainly seems like this trade was made for another reason.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Roman529's Avatar
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    33,780
    vCash:
    11173
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andres2882 View Post
    I don't think we got both of this year's. You know something different?
    I heard it was a Third Rounder from Chicago in 2012, and a third rounder from Chicago in 2013. NOT two third rounders in 2012???
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 04:21 AM
  2. Bears have 2 3rd rounders!!
    By natetherock in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 05:19 PM
  3. Saw on the Bears B.B. Urlacher out for the year?
    By DirkDiggler in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 03:49 PM
  4. Assuming we have two first rounders on draft day...
    By miamirw in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-19-2004, 06:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •