Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Ross had to sign off on this, Ross wants people in seats. This doesn't add up unless.

1. -1
    New Mexico Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Mexico
    Thanks / No Thanks

Ross had to sign off on this, Ross wants people in seats. This doesn't add up unless.

Something else is in the works.

I am having a hard time seeing that Ross would sign off on trading Miami's biggest star player. Unless it is to get Manning. I also am having a hard time seeing them trade Marshall just in the hopes of possibly getting Manning. The only reason I can see Ross allowing this to be done is if he truly thinks we are getting Peyton Manning.

Can anyone else give me a logical reason that Ross would sign off on this other than stupidty or a complete change of heart?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    For the same reason Bob Nutting signed off on a trade for Matt Morris, including his entire contract to make him the highest-paid Pirate of all time at the time: because he's a F'N MORON!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hewitt, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree. I just hope he is right. I am trying to stay positive, but I am beginning to have heart palpitations. I was soo excited for today to get here, with the beginning of free agency, but now, I am not so sure why...
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by catch22 View Post

I am having a hard time seeing that Ross would sign off on trading Miami's biggest star player. Unless it is to get Manning. I also am having a hard time seeing them trade Marshall just in the hopes of possibly getting Manning. The only reason I can see Ross allowing this to be done is if he truly thinks we are getting Peyton Manning.

Can anyone else give me a logical reason that Ross would sign off on this other than stupidty or a complete change of heart?
    Ireland is a crap aweful GM, that's why :-(
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Im starting to think their master plan is Matt Barkley.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Njphinsfan View Post
    I agree. I just hope he is right. I am trying to stay positive, but I am beginning to have heart palpitations. I was soo excited for today to get here, with the beginning of free agency, but now, I am not so sure why...
    I feel your pain.....today is a very bad day to be a Phinz fan :-(
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by catch22 View Post

You're giving the Dolphins too much credit. They're ****ing morons and Manning isnt coming here because he knows they're ****ing morons and if he didnt before, them trading their best offensive player for a couple 3rd rounders made damn sure he knows now.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Quote Quote