Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ringing Endorsements - J.E.T.S

1. -1
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks

Ringing Endorsements - J.E.T.S

I don't know but this Manning thing might be benifical to Miami in more ways then one even if he doesn't land here in South Beach. I would love for this thing to move the match that is litteraly 1/8" away from the fuse and light the powder keg and finish the lockeroom elxplosion!

Internally, Jets have mixed feelings about Manning pursuit

The Jets will “definitely” consider pursuing quarterback Peyton Manning after he’s released by the Colts, but a Tuesday night New York Daily News story strongly suggests that mixed internal feelings about the potential alienation of Mark buttfumble might prevent the team from going all-in.

And based on the state of Rex Ryan’s 2011 locker room, it’s reasonable to think Manning would only consider competing against brother Eli for the Big Apple limelight if the Jets went above and beyond to woo him.

“Why would Manning want to come to the circus?” one team source asked Daily News reporter Manish Mehta.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nning-pursuit/
    Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Peyton isn't coming here and I am thankful for that. The LR stuff will sort itself out, you win that stuff goes away. If we improve we'll again be one of the top teams in the AFC and all the LR talk will disappear.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Peyton isn't coming here and I am thankful for that. The LR stuff will sort itself out, you win that stuff goes away. If we improve we'll again be one of the top teams in the AFC and all the LR talk will disappear.
    That's a big if lol.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Not really, we have to improve at RT and have the rest of the OL healthy this year and the O will be much better. We need a few pieces on D but nothing extraordinary. It's not going t be easy but it's not looking as difficult as a few years ago.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you mean peyton manning wont "play like a jet", lol. were you excited when favre came there? peyton is younger and better than favre. you only dont want him because you know he doesnt want to come there and wont. besides, the jest would be one of the worst teams to go to, they have buttfumbles contract (the old rookie contract scale) and you guys have some holes you need to fill to get back on track, they dont need to be spending money on more qbs. if they sign manning, they will have no money left.

given our draft position, we arent getting RGIII, matt flynn i am not sold on, but i guess philbin knows better than anyone if he is the real deal. that only leaves manning, we have to hope he signs and is healthy.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not really, we have to improve at RT and have the rest of the OL healthy this year and the O will be much better. We need a few pieces on D but nothing extraordinary. It's not going t be easy but it's not looking as difficult as a few years ago.
    dont you guys need another wr? what about running back? i know jet fans like greene but i think you need some depth. what about your front 7? i think you need a little mor than a RT.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    dont you guys need another wr? what about running back? i know jet fans like greene but i think you need some depth. what about your front 7? i think you need a little mor than a RT.
    They have lots of needs, QB being the biggest obviously.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Express View Post
    They have lots of needs, QB being the biggest obviously.
    i understand. the problem is that they already have alot of money tied up at that position. they would be better served if they tried to build around buttfumble and imporve the defense, rather than spending all their money on another expensive qb (even peyton manning). junc even agrees they dont need manning, although i think hes just trying to be an ass and pee on our parade.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    i understand. the problem is that they already have alot of money tied up at that position. they would be better served if they tried to build around buttfumble and imporve the defense, rather than spending all their money on another expensive qb (even peyton manning). junc even agrees they dont need manning, although i think hes just trying to be an ass and pee on our parade.
    Junc thinks they don't need Manning because he's delusional about buttfumble's ability to play Quarterback. No doubt about it they should go after Manning. Who cares about Mark's feelings, he's a scrub anyways.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chesterfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here's to hoping the jets have buttfumble for 10 more years

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote