Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steven Ross is the Mitt Romney of the NFL...

1. -21
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    DAVIE
    Thanks / No Thanks

Democrats

Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    i am a nutjob because i cited a fact? ok man......to say that NOBODY likes mitt romney would lead me to believe you are someone that is either stupid, or so blinded by your love for obama. if people hate someone because of political beliefs like you mentioned, then i would say they are the nuthjobs. i dont hate anyone, i dislike polarizing political figures (obama, palin, santorum, pelosi, etc).

Proving your a nut job... Romney cant get over 40% anywhere in the GOP primaries!!! That means that 60% of the GOP in every state are, as you put it....

"
    someone that is either stupid, or so blinded by your love for obama"

They must not like the guy... or their
    "someone that is either stupid, or so blinded by their love for obama"

Santorum, Gengrich, and Run Paul supporters do not like Romney bud.
    Romney may get it in the end... But you tell me the last time the GOP primaries went pass super Tuesday...

I hope you make over a 100k a year. To at least justify why your on Romney's ****... And don't try to be neutral, By the sounds of it your one of those, I don't have a candidate yet Tea Baggers, that would vote for anybody other then Obama as long as he represents the Tea Klaux Klan (GOP)... So, if Newt Gengrich was the nominee you would vote for the guy that says he wants to create a lunar colony on the moon... That would cost over a Trillion dollars and they want to cut the debt? Got to love these flippers and floppers... Land of the privileged and hand me downs...

Hey Mitt!!! 5 boys and not one served for his country... Your really Patriotic dude... You represent what I want as a leader... YA RIGHT!!!

And now that I know that Steven Ross is good friends with Mitt and one of his top contributors... I see why he doesn't appeal to any big time free agents... MittBOT!!! MITTBOT!!! MITTBOT ENGAGED!!!

Get a brain then do your own research... I know its hard to change the channel from Fox news...
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    wikipedia.org/wiki/Statewide_opinion_polling_for_the_Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries,_2008

Look at the above link idiot. It shows the primary results from 200&. In most states Obama was below 50% of the vote. It doesn't make me feel good making you look foolish. With 4 candidates left in the primary for the republicans, I don't expect Romney to win a majority.

Typical chip on shoulder attitude. I must be a racist because I don't vote for Obama. The reason why you have nothing in your life is because you choose to blame everyone for your problems. If I am such a Romney "supporter" then why would you say I am part of the tea party? I am objective, I don't care about fox or msnbc, they both pander to a certain party.

You aren't as informed as you think you are. You are just a broke loser waiting for the government to tell you what to do. I have to go, i have to get up in the morning to pay for your welfare.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    DAVIE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I actually live 5 mins from the water in South Florida... I own a boat and im out on the water 2-3 times a week... I'd say i hate my life... Also, I have never taken a handout from the government in my life... Enjoy your work tomorrow, sounds like your the one that doesn't enjoy life. NUT JOB
    Quote Quote