Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lmao

1. -11
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've seen some homers in my day, but wow. Talks of getting a Garrard jersey. There's no hope for this one.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vancouver, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertical Limit View Post
    RocKstar is the biggest homer in this forum so don't mind him, everything is the right move no matter how bad it is.
    Sure Buddz.. Of course everything aint the right move but what can we do. Yell at our tv and computer screen. I get over it after swearing for 5 minutes and move on and support the team i have loved for 26 years.

You should do the same VertiDick..
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Myers
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RocKStaR View Post
    I'm laughing at all you fans that say your done.Seen enough of ya!!!!

Philbin wants garrard to be the guy. Then i'm getting a Garrard jersey. He used to be good maybe he will step it up. I love the dolphins and support every move.

Lets go GARRARD!!! Fins Up!!
    Despite seeing the monofilament, skirt, and hooks, the ballyhoo smells fresh so I'll bite.

I was just wondering where you plan on keeping that jersey seeing your closet must be cluttered with your Daunte Culpepper, Ray Lucas, Chad Henne, Pat White, and A.J. Feeley jerseys?
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vancouver, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What is wrong with being happy and tring to believe they did the right thing? What if garrard comes in as starter and we win the damn superbowl. It will never happen but you never know. Then all u haters will be garrards the best,. best pick up ever. What evs. Im kidding about the jersey but like i said I support the move. You all wanted flynn and the guy that has coached him since he started in the nfl sent him packing to seattle for garrard. what does that tell you?
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    mediocrity sucks

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What is wrong with being happy and tring to believe they did the right thing? What if garrard comes in as starter and we win the damn superbowl. It will never happen but you never know. Then all u haters will be garrards the best,. best pick up ever. What evs. Im kidding about the jersey but like i said I support the move. You all wanted flynn and the guy that has coached him since he started in the nfl sent him packing to seattle for garrard. what does that tell you?
    As you said, never going to happen. I'd rather be realistic than run around doing twirls and flips while waving pom poms in the air. I'd rather be realistic than give these morons my money. You can be content with mediocrity all you want, just don't complain to me when we finish with a top 10 pick yet again this year.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm with you RockStar. I've followed the Fins since I was a kid growing up in Miami in the early 80's. My younger brother and I were talking about them tonight and I told him that they could take away every team from every sport but leave me my Fins. I can't help but be positive and root for my team. Sure I get frustrated, but it's my team through the good times and bad and I'll be cheering just as loudly this year as every year prior.

Fins up!
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Myers
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cause bro, everyone on this site has been optimistic about this team for years, decades even...

Every year is the same thing now. We are all tired of bleeding aqua and orange and having this team (ownership/front office/coaching) piss in our wounds.

We are in a constant rebuilding process and sure enough, just as we start to see the light of day, some ****ing egomaniac comes in and ****s up the team for 3 or more years.

Is it Garrard's fault? Absolutely not.

No QB is going to succeed in this system until we get our playmakers again.

You can't just get rid of the best players on your team unless you have plenty of other talent on the field. We don't have that, and likely it will take 2-3 years before we do again.

Time to develop a QB, time to develop WRs, time to develop your secondary.

Time to implement your new system, time to let the players buy in to that system....

And just when those start coming together......REBUILD AGAIN!!

Alot of us just can't take it anymore. I'm happy you have a positive attitude, really. But all the evidence we are seeing leads most of us to the same conclusion - another losing season and making no progress. (****, we have taken a step back.)
    Quote Quote