Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans/Media just as responsible as Ireland!!!

1. -11
    ***** in the House!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Philadelphia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I guess the OP is okay with another 10 years of the same 'ol $#!t.

dude, your living in your own little world.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Armchair QB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Surprise but not everyone is a homer. It's about being accountable at your job. We expect our team to put the best chance for winning out there. It has been a comedic series of errors for too long and we are reacting accordingly. Its you who are the problem if you are happy with this.
    J-E-T-S

suck
    suck
    suck
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen617 View Post
    every florida team has the same problem with fan support

go to any jets dolphins, mets marlins, or heat knicks game and the crowd is always 50-50 and sometimes 60-40 the away team

heck during the 2003 world series they mine as well have named the stadium yankee stadium south
    The Dolphins season ticket base has dropped from 60,000 to 30,000. If they put a winner on the field the stadium would be packed with Dolphins fans and not opponents fans. This is the lowest season ticket commitment since 1969.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What a stupid OP. Do us all a favor stay in Jersey
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Cement Shoes Distributor

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolina (from MIAMI)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Um my brother in law is the epitome of a die hard Jets fan and he's always running his mouth about how bad the Jets suck...Oh and imagine that, the Colts had Suck for Luck signs all season with a hall of fame qb still on the team....guess they are despicable fans and deserve to be trounced....plus what's with all these "you people down south"....I'm sorry, the last time I looked we are ALL Dolphins fans and don't need to be pulling this crap about oh the fans are as much to blame! Don't take this the wrong way but that's friggin crazy! How much more money do the fans have to spend to ensure many more years of mediocrity?! And when is the last time fans were on the field contributing to wins or losses? Get out of here with that mess man
    I Love JESUS CHRIST
    To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

go to any jets dolphins, mets marlins, or heat knicks game and the crowd is always 50-50 and sometimes 60-40 the away team

heck during the 2003 world series they mine as well have named the stadium yankee stadium south
    I mean, yeah, there was a semi-loud "Let's go Yankees" chant, but I thought I heard something else drowning it out on TV, namely "YANKEES SUCK!"
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The fans and media are part of the problem. The media set these expectations that Matt Flynn was the answer and everyone bought in. Clearly, the dolphins don't think the Matt Flynn is any better than Matt Moore. I think they wanted the two to compete. They wanted to pay accordingly.

Ross states that he wants a Franchise quarterback. The only one avaialbe this offseason was Peyton Manning. He was never going to come here but the dolphins tried.

Outside of not getting Peyton Manning and passing on Matt Flynn, what have the dolphins done wrong. It's March. There is a a lot of time to fill the holes on the roster.

Everyone needs to calm down. You're embarrassing yourselves.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Cement Shoes Distributor

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Actually the Dolphins fan base is huge outside the state of Florida, people were moving out of South Florida in droves when....well, you figure it out
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Cement Shoes Distributor

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilInPgh View Post
    I mean, yeah, there was a semi-loud "Let's go Yankees" chant, but I thought I heard something else drowning it out on TV, namely "YANKEES SUCK!"
    My memory is a little hazy, who won that series?
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Cement Shoes Distributor

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mwt5584 View Post
    The fans and media are part of the problem. The media set these expectations that Matt Flynn was the answer and everyone bought in. Clearly, the dolphins don't think the Matt Flynn is any better than Matt Moore. I think they wanted the two to compete. They wanted to pay accordingly.

Ross states that he wants a Franchise quarterback. The only one avaialbe this offseason was Peyton Manning. He was never going to come here but the dolphins tried.

Outside of not getting Peyton Manning and passing on Matt Flynn, what have the dolphins done wrong. It's March. There is a a lot of time to fill the holes on the roster.

Everyone needs to calm down. You're embarrassing yourselves.
    Does this seriously need to be answered? C'mon man....we've had several years to get it right. It could have been addressed and has been neglected.
    Quote Quote