Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fans/Media just as responsible as Ireland!!!

1. -21
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you need Logic to have a conversation.

you cannot say the reason no one comes here is "THE TEAM HAS A BAD VIBE" and then turn around and say its just the money.

bottom line - the miami dolphins has a bad vibe and a stench, and its not just the FO, its also the weak and vindictive fan base. and yes it is a STRONG national team.

but im calling out the tools out protesting like clowns and holding up suck for luck sings and chanting we want orton, or the idiots not showing up for games but who have PLENTY of time to post on here or stand around in davie with paper bags on their heads. or spend money on planes to fly messages over stadiums, but "cant afford" games or "have too much to do" its ridiculous.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by fishbanger View Post
    I watched the dolphins go undefeated when I was 10. Where were you?
    I know you aren't talking to me (or most of us) but I wasn't alive in '72. So...what next?

Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    I know you aren't talking to me (or most of us) but I wasn't alive in '72. So...what next?
    me either - and so what does that mean anyway? you got to see the glory days and were spoiled with them and i wasnt? yet i still am not acting like a darn fool right now. . . i dont see how it serves his point. but hey.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Many of these fans wanted Don Shula to be gone including the media. Don Shula even cited a new sort of viciousness within our media, and being the great leader he is, he said to the media, you make it sound like there are 30 something other teams out there, that aren't trying to win. Bryan Cox even said in a few years, we'd be wanting him back.

It's called pent-up frustration, similar to someone wanting a divorce, thinking things will be better, when in fact it may be short terms wise, but eventually new problems and new unforeseen set backs will arise.

The Manning sweepstakes was a bit over-the-top, as a single player literally controlled several franchises, and in the end signs with 1 team who is now negotiating on a year-by-years basis to account for his injuries.

I seriously feel, had we not given Brandon Marshall away, none of this would have blown up to this magnitude.

It also does not help when you have guys like Adam Schefter stirring the pot leading fans top believe that the Dolphins were the best logical choice. Schefter should not lead fans with false drama and speculation, which adds to this ridiculous spectacle.

Matt Moore is our man..!!

d-1
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsFan74 View Post
    Does this seriously need to be answered? C'mon man....we've had several years to get it right. It could have been addressed and has been neglected.
    Explain to me what could have been done this offseason to address the quarterback issue. Explain the terrible moves that were done this offseason that support the sudden outrage. I not happy with the state of the franchise, but it's March.

Successful franchises are built through the draft. Check the number of free agents signed by GB over the last 3-4 years. This is Philbin's belief.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The protest is only pathetic because there should be thousands of Dolphin fans there protesting as well as someone flying a banner over team headquarters.
    Please God, let me see 1 Dolphins Superbowl victory before I die.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    The Dolphins season ticket base has dropped from 60,000 to 30,000. If they put a winner on the field the stadium would be packed with Dolphins fans and not opponents fans. This is the lowest season ticket commitment since 1969.
    Agreed 100%. Those 30,000 people now have Heat and Marlins season tickets. It's actually worth the value of the tickets to go see these other teams. This is the organization's fault. Bring winners into town and then see how many Dolphins' fans show up. The Heat create so much revenue for the team and the surrounding area it's amazing. The Dolphins can't even create revenue within its own organization. Don't blame the fans, blame the team for not giving the fans a legitimate reason to fill those stands.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Cement Shoes Distributor

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolina (from MIAMI)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mwt5584 View Post
    Explain to me what could have been done this offseason to address the quarterback issue. Explain the terrible moves that were done this offseason that support the sudden outrage. I not happy with the state of the franchise, but it's March.

Successful franchises are built through the draft. Check the number of free agents signed by GB over the last 3-4 years. This is Philbin's belief.
    You are totally missing the point....you mention "this" offseason several times. With your mentality we should be enamored in mediocrity for many years to come. This is NOT the first offseason of the Ireland regime, he has been mediocre at best in finding a viable franchise qb, so your repetitive "this" offseason isn't valid....and it's not sudden outrage...this has been accumulating over time and people are tired of the charade
    I Love JESUS CHRIST
    To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey DolFan View Post
    You people down there, you dont show up to games, and when you do, you hold up "suck for luck" signs and chant "we want orton!" at practice.

now in march - during a week day - you are out there with paper bags over your heads protesting?? HAHA!

when people say they dont want to play in Miami do you really think its ALL b/c of IRELAND??

what about the fact the home games feel like away games, the media sucks and is clueless plus jumps on every player and coaches back at the first sign of some some rough times, the idiots that call into to wqam are more clueless than jets fans half the time.

i have friends who are jets fans, pats fans, giants fans, boys fans ETC. and NONE OF THEM, NONE OF THEM have as much negative things to say about our roster/coaches/chances as my fellow dolphins fans.

its a DISGRACE.

we are not ONE of the worst franchises - we are now THE WORST. b/c not only is our team not winning - but our fan base is a laughin stock of clowns and fools.

TOOLS.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I really don't want to be hard on the South Florida folks, but there's no way around it. They're terrible uninformed overreactionary fans. That listen to ESPN far too much for their own good. Being on the A Block of PTI doesn't matter. Getting praised by journalists who root for drama and headlines is not a good thing. These fans are turning into a joke, and really at this point the only hope might be for them to move the team, away from fair weather fans and ****ty local news outlets.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey DolFan View Post
    You people down there, you dont show up to games, and when you do, you hold up "suck for luck" signs and chant "we want orton!" at practice.

now in march - during a week day - you are out there with paper bags over your heads protesting?? HAHA!

when people say they dont want to play in Miami do you really think its ALL b/c of IRELAND??

what about the fact the home games feel like away games, the media sucks and is clueless plus jumps on every player and coaches back at the first sign of some some rough times, the idiots that call into to wqam are more clueless than jets fans half the time.

i have friends who are jets fans, pats fans, giants fans, boys fans ETC. and NONE OF THEM, NONE OF THEM have as much negative things to say about our roster/coaches/chances as my fellow dolphins fans.

its a DISGRACE.

we are not ONE of the worst franchises - we are now THE WORST. b/c not only is our team not winning - but our fan base is a laughin stock of clowns and fools.

TOOLS.

I agree 1000%. I'm so ashamed to be a Dolphins fan, and it has nothing to do with the organization. I listen to Sedano's show via podcast and I'm just disgusted.

I live in NY and all of my friends are Jets, Giants and Cowboys fans, and they ALL seem to think the Dolphins are simply efficient QB play away from being a serious contender. Coming to the boards is more painful than it ever has been before.

I know I'll hear the same ole rhetoric in this thread, but... nevermind
    Quote Quote