Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fans/Media just as responsible as Ireland!!!

1. -31
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsFan74 View Post
    You are totally missing the point....you mention "this" offseason several times. With your mentality we should be enamored in mediocrity for many years to come. This is NOT the first offseason of the Ireland regime, he has been mediocre at best in finding a viable franchise qb, so your repetitive "this" offseason isn't valid
    Nobody should be happy to be mediocre. The dolphins just got a new coach. I'm hoping he has a big say in the direction of the franchise. I think the fans are blaming Ireland because he is the easy target. When you get a new coaching staff, there is generally a big turnover on the roster. Because we have new coach, I think fans need to judge this regime (Ireland and Philbin) from this offseason forward.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey DolFan View Post
    you need Logic to have a conversation.

you cannot say the reason no one comes here is "THE TEAM HAS A BAD VIBE" and then turn around and say its just the money.

bottom line - the miami dolphins has a bad vibe and a stench, and its not just the FO, its also the weak and vindictive fan base. and yes it is a STRONG national team.

but im calling out the tools out protesting like clowns and holding up suck for luck sings and chanting we want orton, or the idiots not showing up for games but who have PLENTY of time to post on here or stand around in davie with paper bags on their heads. or spend money on planes to fly messages over stadiums, but "cant afford" games or "have too much to do" its ridiculous.
    Are you on Twitter?
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPhinzFan View Post

I agree 1000%. I'm so ashamed to be a Dolphins fan, and it has nothing to do with the organization. I listen to Sedano's show via podcast and I'm just disgusted.

I live in NY and all of my friends are Jets, Giants and Cowboys fans, and they ALL seem to think the Dolphins are simply efficient QB play away from being a serious contender. Coming to the boards is more painful than it ever has been before.

I know I'll hear the same ole rhetoric in this thread, but... nevermind
    Same here, it's actually like reverse cognitive dissonance. The hate is contagious in that region. Almost makes the NY media seem tame.

I don't think they realize that the answer to every problem isn't FIRE FIRE FIRE. Fact is that tends to just continue to cause more problems. Most fans I know are quite pleased with this offseason. Just seems to be the idiots in South Florida who are running around like retards.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Cement Shoes Distributor

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolina (from MIAMI)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mwt5584 View Post
    Nobody should be happy to be mediocre. The dolphins just got a new coach. I'm hoping he has a big say in the direction of the franchise. I think the fans are blaming Ireland because he is the easy target. When you get a new coaching staff, there is generally a big turnover on the roster. Because we have new coach, I think fans need to judge this regime (Ireland and Philbin) from this offseason forward.
    I agree
    I Love JESUS CHRIST
    To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boston, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LOL. Threads like this are a joke. I'm pretty sure the fans didn't decide to trade our best receiver for a bag of peanuts.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you build a real team the fans will come
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boston, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "Most fans I know are quite pleased with this offseason"

I would love to know what these "fans" are "pleased with"...I'd also love to have some of whatever happy pills they're taking.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Finfan0120 View Post
    LOL. Threads like this are a joke. I'm pretty sure the fans didn't decide to trade our best receiver for a bag of peanuts.
    Quotes like that are a joke, I'm pretty sure our FO didn't decide to punch a woman in a NY club and face a suspension, but he did, so they roll with the punches and at least got some picks
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This is a good example; no perspective.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So you think 2-3rd round draft picks equal a bag of peanuts. Proof of why many agree with this thread.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NYPhinzFan View Post
    This is a good example; no perspective.
    Thank you.
    Quote Quote