Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Really fed up with Dolphins "FANS"

1. -31
    Playoffs Please!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by miamb113 View Post
    Just because I don't post on this site doesn't mean I have followed it for a while. The reason I actually started posting was because all these so called fans are going to make our idiotic owner do something stupid that doesn't need to be done.
    Yeah right.....an amazing coincidence.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ohall View Post
    No they wouldn't. Odds are the next GM would do something to upset another set of cry babies.

This kind of crap has been going since Don Shula was HC and GM. I use to go to Dolphin practices and Shu's would always take a few laps inside the fence before practice would start. Anyway, some idiots heckled him while he was jogging, because he had a belly and said he sucked and was a bad HC. Mind you, these morons were in full Dolphins gear. To me, after that, this is how I view a lot of you so called Dolphin fans.

I can't say Dolphin fans are any different than any group of ppl. Morons populate this world, in large numbers.
    Ironic that you would decide people are morons because they believe differently than you. Seems like an odd way to gauge a person's intelligence.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Disgruntled

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Purgatory
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I hate the fan base because of posts like this.
    "I told the team 7-9 is mediocre, and mediocrity is not going to be accepted here" - Tony Sparano

"Well the cool breeze came on Tuesday, And the corn's a bumper crop
    And the fields are full of dancin' Full of singin' and romancin'
    The music never stopped." - Bob Weir

Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swantoon View Post
    If they fire Ireland the threads would stop.
    Yea and our organization would fall into further disarray, you don't fire a GM a month before the draft
    Last edited by Gonzo; 03-20-2012 at 03:44 PM. Reason: PA
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Myers
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This protest is ridiculous. Has every dolphins fan really become so weak that they need to buy into all this media bull****??
    So the media spurred the protest and not the fact that we have been a losing team for a decade? We don't need the media to tell us this team has major problems. This season we will see the Miami Dolphins lose more games since Shula was forced out (128 losses since 1996) than Don Shula lost in his entire 26 year career with the Miami Dolphins (133 losses)

The best way to protest however is not with pickett signs, it is with the almighty dollar. Hit Ross where it hurts and you'll see changes.

Our team is actually trying to do it right this time and this is gow they get repaid?
    That remains to be seen. From my point of view they are incompetent, almost to a point that it feels like they are intentionally sabotaging the team. (Possibly an ulterior motive? Like a move?)

Repaid? They shouldn't get paid at all. They need to stop trying to do the right thing and just get some damn talent on the field so we can compete.

I'll tell you what the protesting will lead to...None other than TIM TEBOW. Now I know all you "geniuses" probably want him, but that's really the point I throw in the towel.
    You might be right. But that is your final straw? Signing him as a 3rd QB on the roster?

If that's the case, are you just going to give up? Or are you gonna complain about the incompetent front office this franchise has like the rest of us?

The fans protesting are not helping the dolphins in any way, they are just helping prove the media right.
    I care about the Dolphins. The media has hated this team for decades, I don't give a **** what they think. If the protesters catch the eye of Ross maybe he will rethink his devotion to Ireland.

I'm going to laugh at all you mother****ers when Ireland has this team competing for a chanpionsgip year in and year out.
    And dude, I really hope that happens. In fact, I'll meet you at the final regular season game, your drinks are on me.

The way I see it though, the only thing we will be winning is the first pick in the draft.

SO SERIOUSLY thus **** needs to stop now and all of us fans need to look forward to this draft and having Ryan Tannehill as our new qb.
    I will, assuming we even draft Tannehill for one. Second, we better hope that kid blows Moore out of the water in camp or you will be seeing alot more protests. If we take Tannehill and he sucks then anarchy ensues. If we pass on Tannehill and he is a stud then anarchy ensues. The only way to end the cycle is to get a franchise QB, and they don't exactly grow on trees.

BTW, we don't have one yet, and I for one have stopped hoping to get one in the draft. Ireland won't take a QB in the first round. We will get stuck with another project guy.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Galloway, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It is gotten to ridiculous proportions. They want the GM fired because he did not overpay for a backup QB and / or could not get an old, coming off injury QB to sign with the Fins. Other the PM, there were no franchise QB's. Would it be better for the franchise to overpay a backup QB? The FO and HC agreed that the FIns need to find a franchise QB, there have not been any available since they made that statement.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternNYDolfan View Post
    Seriously fan protests will lead to terrible signings and win now moves when you aren't ready to win now
    I missed the "it's the fans' fault" threads. Shouldn't you be busy celebrating the signing of Mario Williams, troll?

Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternNYDolfan View Post
    Yea and our organization would fall into further disarray, you don't fire a GM a month before the draft
    You do if he is completely incompetent.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 03-20-2012 at 03:56 PM. Reason: response to PA
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeoilSeller View Post
    It is gotten to ridiculous proportions. They want the GM fired because he did not overpay for a backup QB and / or could not get an old, coming off injury QB to sign with the Fins. Other the PM, there were no franchise QB's. Would it be better for the franchise to overpay a backup QB? The FO and HC agreed that the FIns need to find a franchise QB, there have not been any available since they made that statement.
    No I wanted him fired years ago. The stuff this offseason is just icing on the cake.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Tweet@KJoneZ13

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just think fans are scared because this is uncharted territory. Every year since Dan retired we have picked up someones back up, or a washed up guy and passed on them in the draft. Maybe we are just finally getting what we want. Of course the Marshall trade didn't help us through this at all.
    Quote Quote