Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 81

Thread: Tebow goes to the JETS

  1. -11
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    12,486
    vCash:
    7312
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tebow causes some concern where buttfumble doesn't. But thank goodness the circus is going to the Jets and not So Fla.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    Roman529's Avatar
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    33,572
    vCash:
    10135
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There probably is not a worse place for Tebow to go. It screws over buttfumble, Stanton....don't they still have that QB from Alabama who is always running his mouth (McElroy???). Cromartie wasted no time in saying, "Why aren't we going after offensive weapons." I am sure Holmes will also flip out over this as well. This is going to be like watching a car wreck.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    BleedinGreenNC's Avatar
    Boondock Saint

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,429
    vCash:
    3372
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    There probably is not a worse place for Tebow to go. It screws over buttfumble, Stanton....don't they still have that QB from Alabama who is always running his mouth (McElroy???). Cromartie wasted no time in saying, "Why aren't we going after offensive weapons." I am sure Holmes will also flip out over this as well. This is going to be like watching a car wreck.
    I really hate agreeing with you guys, but this is so true
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    Wishfishin's Avatar
    Waterboy

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    817
    vCash:
    2009
    Loc:
    GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by circumstances View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! this is absolutely a horrible move for the jets. tebow mania will strike and buttfumble will be buttfumble, and poof! there goes the career of a 5th overall pick they had to trade up for, just to play 1920's style crapball. couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of douchebags. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SEASON! =) =) =)
    I love this post!
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    Roman529's Avatar
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    33,572
    vCash:
    10135
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    I really hate agreeing with you guys, but this is so true
    Any minute now NYJUNC will be here telling us all how Tebow is going to be the next Joe Namath in NYC, and spinning it like it is a great deal.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    BleedinGreenNC's Avatar
    Boondock Saint

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,429
    vCash:
    3372
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    Any minute now NYJUNC will be here telling us all how Tebow is going to be the next Joe Namath in NYC, and spinning it like it is a great deal.
    I dont see how anyone can defend this trade. I am intrigued to see what he says about this.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    fishfanmiami's Avatar
    grip it and rip it

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    7,208
    vCash:
    2716
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    They'll love Tebow ... untill he has to play and goes 5 for 20. NYJUN is probably going to spin it but it should be a circus when buttfumble fails and Tebow is the starter.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    BleedinGreenNC's Avatar
    Boondock Saint

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,429
    vCash:
    3372
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    They'll love Tebow ... untill he has to play and goes 5 for 20. NYJUN is probably going to spin it but it should be a circus when buttfumble fails and Tebow is the starter.
    It has been a circus since Ryan got here, what happens with the FIns when Garrad over takes Moore as the starter?
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    fishfanmiami's Avatar
    grip it and rip it

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2008
    Posts:
    7,208
    vCash:
    2716
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinDolphinDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    I dont see how anyone can defend this trade. I am intrigued to see what he says about this.
    Thanks Jets. We needed a distraction. Next year should be fun.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    BleedinGreenNC's Avatar
    Boondock Saint

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,429
    vCash:
    3372
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfanmiami View Post
    Thanks Jets. We needed a distraction. Next year should be fun.
    Yeah, having to take the focus off players not wanting to play for the fins.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Jets cut tebow
    By Harry_Bagpipe in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 10:56 AM
  2. Tebow to the Jets! I'm rooting for them!
    By catch22 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 08:25 AM
  3. Jets interested in TEBOW?
    By SkapePhin in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 07:51 AM
  4. Tebow to Jets may be voided
    By Shotgun Blues in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 06:04 PM
  5. Tebow to the Jets
    By CedarPhin in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 01:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •