Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow already dividing the locker room

1. -41
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    If that's all you got buddy, have fun with it. It pretty much says it all.
    Yes that is all I have. Thank you for asking.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by truthbtold View Post
    You have no QB and no WR's and you're worried about our locker room? Hysterical ...
    But not as hysterical as watching you blow a 15 point lead to Tebow at home with 3 minutes left.
    Good luck trying to stop us next season ... that might be funniner than watching you try to score on us.
    I'm pretty sure we have a good QB. Many of us don't think he's ELITE. We already know both of yours aren't.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    haha, I love the likely last place fans complaining about a contender.
    lol did you just imply the Jets are contending? Contending for what?

You guys have been the most over rated team in the last 15 years. Contending, wow.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Very true, we'll see. Putting all trash talk aside I do believe Miami has talent to work with. They aren't far off from being a playoff contender despite all the nonsense we keep hearing about.
    Seriously, putting all the trash talk aside. You have to be concerned with how the Tebow/buttfumble situation is going to play out with your team. The only chance you guys seem to have is some how buttfumble puts it together and then you guys should be just fine. But we can agree if Tebow get's in there starting, you guys are in serious trouble, no?
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by ohall View Post
    Seriously, putting all the trash talk aside. You have to be concerned with how the Tebow/buttfumble situation is going to play out with your team. The only chance you guys seem to have is some how buttfumble puts it together and then you guys should be just fine. But we can agree if Tebow get's in there starting, you guys are in serious trouble, no?
    I think Tebow will help the offense, I think rex is strong enough not to losten to nitwits fans and media about playing Tebow. If he plays at QB we are in trouble, if he gives us a WC package and some trick plays I think he'll help us.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think Tebow will help the offense, I think rex is strong enough not to losten to nitwits fans and media about playing Tebow. If he plays at QB we are in trouble, if he gives us a WC package and some trick plays I think he'll help us.
    And your not in trouble if buttfumble plays?????? Oh and Rex was just so strong last season he was able to keep that locker room together. And you actually believe Tebow was brought in to run a few wildcat plays, even though every team in the league figured out how to shut down the wildcat two years ago?? Son, you are in complete denial, but it's going to be fun to watch you as the season unfolds.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    And your not in trouble if buttfumble plays?????? Oh and Rex was just so strong last season he was able to keep that locker room together. And you actually believe Tebow was brought in to run a few wildcat plays, even though every team in the league figured out how to shut down the wildcat two years ago?? Son, you are in complete denial, but it's going to be fun to watch you as the season unfolds.
    No, I like buttfumble. I saw him outplay the best QB of this generation on NE's homefield. He took a step back last year w/o a doubt but I'm not giving up on him.

It's not just the WC and if every team figured it out how did he lead Denver to the playoffs and a playoff win? he's going to play multiple positions, it won't be a strict WC package.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No, I like buttfumble. I saw him outplay the best QB of this generation on NE's homefield. He took a step back last year w/o a doubt but I'm not giving up on him.

It's not just the WC and if every team figured it out how did he lead Denver to the playoffs and a playoff win? he's going to play multiple positions, it won't be a strict WC package.
    If you believe that one game tells you more about the Dirty Taco then all the rest of cumulative knowledge from all the other games then you truly are hopeless. Let me put it this way, when you win one big hand at the poker table, having lost dozens, it doesn’t change the fact that you suck at poker. buttfumble is an awful QB that’s been largely covered for by a good defense, and that defense isn’t so good anymore, even his own teammates recognize that he’s just not that good. Pretend all you like but watching the Jets this season is going to make me.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    If you believe that one game tells you more about the Dirty Taco then all the rest of cumulative knowledge from all the other games then you truly are hopeless. Let me put it this way, when you win one big hand at the poker table, having lost dozens, it doesn’t change the fact that you suck at poker. buttfumble is an awful QB that’s been largely covered for by a good defense, and that defense isn’t so good anymore, even his own teammates recognize that he’s just not that good. Pretend all you like but watching the Jets this season is going to make me.
    2 of his 3 years he's been in the conf title game, he has the 2nd most road playoff wins for a starting QB in the history of the game. He has shown much more positive than negative and is still developing. You are spoiled watching the best in the game for the last decade plus.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2 of his 3 years he's been in the conf title game, he has the 2nd most road playoff wins for a starting QB in the history of the game. He has shown much more positive than negative and is still developing. You are spoiled watching the best in the game for the last decade plus.
    One of the worst completion percentages in the league over a 3 year span and about a 50/50 TD to Int ratio???? But heck Trent Dillfer won a Super Bowl and he sucked to, so maybe Taco Boy has a chance. I may be spoiled by watching one of the games best QB's over the last decade plus, but it's also made it pretty easy for me to recognize Hot Garbage when I see it, and buttfumble is awful.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    One of the worst completion percentages in the league over a 3 year span and about a 50/50 TD to Int ratio???? But heck Trent Dillfer won a Super Bowl and he sucked to, so maybe Taco Boy has a chance. I may be spoiled by watching one of the games best QB's over the last decade plus, but it's also made it pretty easy for me to recognize Hot Garbage when I see it, and buttfumble is awful.
    awesome, which is more important? comp % or wins? The TD to INT ration is skewed from his rookie year.

Dilfer didn't suck, you are showing what you really know about this game.
    Quote Quote