Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Tebow already dividing the locker room

1. -71
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    You mean the one that would tell you you had a great team and were going to go 16-0??? I don't know that guy, but if makes a difference I would say thoses things if I thought they were true. As it happens the jets are not a good team and mark my words will struggle to win 6 games, I'd be socked if they get back to 8-8. Sorry Homer.
    No, the one that knows the game and provides quality commentary not stating as fact what he wishes will happen.

I was thinking 2-14 so 6 wins sounds great!
    Quote Quote  

2. -72
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    No, the one that knows the game and provides quality commentary not stating as fact what he wishes will happen.

I was thinking 2-14 so 6 wins sounds great!

I wish it to happen to the Jets every year, just as I'm sure you wish the Patriots would suck, but that has nothing to do with what I'm saying now, you just don't want to believe it. The Jets FO is who you should be pissed at, they turned your team back into a punchline right when it looked like they were about to turn the Franchise around. Sorry but those are the facts.
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wish it to happen to the Jets every year, just as I'm sure you wish the Patriots would suck, but that has nothing to do with what I'm saying now, you just don't want to believe it. The Jets FO is who you should be pissed at, they turned your team back into a punchline right when it looked like they were about to turn the Franchise around. Sorry but those are the facts.
    Yes, one bad season and we are like the pre-Parcells Pats or the '00 pats before Brady rescued the franchise a year later.
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes, one bad season and we are like the pre-Parcells Pats or the '00 pats before Brady rescued the franchise a year later.
    Gee I sure remember Steve Grogan thumping up on the Jets Pretty good in the 70's
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Boy its gotten ugly in here since I last posted. Lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gee I sure remember Steve Grogan thumping up on the Jets Pretty good in the 70's
    NY Jets vs. Patriots w/ Tom Brady as starting QB: 5-15
    NY Jets vs. Patriots w/ all other QBs: 46-36-1

Steve grogan had ZERO career postseason wins which is 4 less than Mark sanchez has had in his brief career.

Sanchez had as many TDs (3)in one game(at NE div rd 2010) as Grogan had in his postseason career
    in 2 less games(and 3 less starts) grogan threw 7 INTs while Sanchez only has 3

Sanchez will never be Tom Brady but at least he's not down there w/ Steve grogan
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    NY Jets vs. Patriots w/ Tom Brady as starting QB: 5-15
    NY Jets vs. Patriots w/ all other QBs: 46-36-1

Steve grogan had ZERO career postseason wins which is 4 less than Mark sanchez has had in his brief career.

Sanchez had as many TDs (3)in one game(at NE div rd 2010) as Grogan had in his postseason career
    in 2 less games(and 3 less starts) grogan threw 7 INTs while Sanchez only has 3

Sanchez will never be Tom Brady but at least he's not down there w/ Steve grogan

Well Grogan was 12-5 against the Jests in his starts and he never even had the advantage of a top 5 defense like the Dirty Taco. Then again the Jests don't have that defense anymore either so looks like Taco boy is on a fast trak to being a back up QB.
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well Grogan was 12-5 against the Jests in his starts and he never even had the advantage of a top 5 defense like the Dirty Taco. Then again the Jests don't have that defense anymore either so looks like Taco boy is on a fast trak to being a back up QB.
    grogan was 12-8 against the Jets and in years the Jets had winning records Grogan was 2-4 against the Jets and that doesn't include '82 when they didn't play in strike shortened season. He was 1-4 against the Jets in years the Jets made the playoffs, Sanchez is 3-4 against NE w/ 2 of those 3 years NE having the best record in the AFC and one of those times leading his team to a win over the Pats when they had the best record in the league.
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    grogan was 12-8 against the Jets and in years the Jets had winning records Grogan was 2-4 against the Jets and that doesn't include '82 when they didn't play in strike shortened season. He was 1-4 against the Jets in years the Jets made the playoffs, Sanchez is 3-4 against NE w/ 2 of those 3 years NE having the best record in the AFC and one of those times leading his team to a win over the Pats when they had the best record in the league.
    It's clear just how much you love Taco Boy, we will see just how long you can hold on to that crush.
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's clear just how much you love Taco Boy, we will see just how long you can hold on to that crush.
    a guy who is talking up Steve "I never won a playoff game" Grogan and has him as his username is talking about crushes? come on, seriously?
    Quote Quote