Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: To any beer fans

1. -1
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin

To any beer fans

Okay. So, like many of you, im a big fan of beers. Mostly craft beers or beers from belgium but i dont limit it to specifically them. Ive had my miller lite nights too. So i was at the yardhouse in hallandale the other day and if you dont know, it has the largest selection of draft beer you can find pretty much anywhere.

Well Southern Tier is an excellent craft beer brewery and always puts out good stuff(Pumking in the fall is the best pumpkin beer you will find). Ive tried a number of their selections and they are usually all good. This day i saw they had a beer called Southern Tier Choklat on tap. Let me tell you, it was one of the best things ive ever drank. If you dont like Choclate you wont like it but if its something you enjoy then you should give this drink a chance. Not only is it the best choclate stout ive ever had but one of the best beers in general ive ever had. Its 11% in alcohol but you dont taste it. So, if you ever see it and wanna try something new. Definitely recomend it.

Ive also called every Total Wines in the area and everyone is sold out of it. LOL

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3818/40058
    Last edited by LordPicklewagon; 03-26-2012 at 04:06 PM.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Okay. So, like many of you, im a big fan of beers. Mostly craft beers or beers from belgium but i dont limit it to specifically them. Ive had my miller lite nights too. So i was at the yardhouse in hallandale the other day and if you dont know, it has the largest selection of draft beer you can find pretty much anywhere.

Well Southern Tier is an excellent craft beer brewery and always puts out good stuff(Pumking in the fall is the best pumpkin beer you will find). Ive tried a number of their selections and they are usually all good. This day i saw they had a beer called Southern Tier Choklat on tap. Let me tell you, it was one of the best things ive ever drank. If you dont like Choclate you wont like it but if its something you enjoy then you should give this drink a chance. Not only is it the best choclate stout ive ever had but one of the best beers in general ive ever had. Its 11% in alcohol but you dont taste it. So, if you ever see it and wanna try something new. Definitely recomend it.

Ive also called every Total Wines in the area and everyone is sold out of it. LOL

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3818/40058
    Good thing I am from the Southern Tier! We are never sold out..yeah baby.

Oh and it is a good stout, there are a lot of good brews from Southern Tier.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    One thing I miss about NY is the beer selection. Down here ain't the same. It costs more and less variety. Oh well, when I go home this summer I am getting a garbage plate and some local brew! I saw tomato budwieser on the shelf my first week down here nasty!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Good thing I am from the Southern Tier! We are never sold out..yeah baby.

Oh and it is a good stout, there are a lot of good brews from Southern Tier.
    LOL ....yes there are. Well that does it. After work today, im hitting the yardhouse for another glass.
    Quote Quote