Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Moore was the 12th best QB in the NFL last season

1. -31
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KTOWNFINFAN View Post
    Anyone who thinks Sanchez has ever been a top 20 QB in this league knows absolutely NOTHING about this game.
    I'll trust what my eyes tell me, you stick to looking at QB ratings
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    The Oracle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow, my bad about trying to post a positive thread. (what was I thinking....)

I'm just using the stats at NFL.com (and they know nothing about football Jet's fans)

IMO, since Matt Moore came in late, had few practice reps and then had such a good season when he had to become the starter is a "good thing".

Since the Dolphin have never had a QB competition that I can remember, I'd like to see if we really have one between Garrard and Moore.

P.S. The only QB competition I remember was between Luke McCown and Chad Henne and it ended the second that Chad Pennington was signed.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeUntoGod View Post
    Wow, my bad about trying to post a positive thread. (what was I thinking....)

I'm just using the stats at NFL.com (and they know nothing about football Jet's fans)

IMO, since Matt Moore came in late, had few practice reps and then had such a good season when he had to become the starter is a "good thing".

Since the Dolphin have never had a QB competition that I can remember, I'd like to see if we really have one between Garrard and Moore.

P.S. The only QB competition I remember was between Luke McCown and Chad Henne and it ended the second that Chad Pennington was signed.
    I actually think John Beck was the favorite early on with his 10,000 throws in the offseason, but Henne looked better pretty much from day one and when Pennington signed they traded Luke for a 7th and let Beck hold the clipboard.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    The Oracle

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post
    I actually think John Beck was the favorite early on with his 10,000 throws in the offseason, but Henne looked better pretty much from day one and when Pennington signed they traded Luke for a 7th and let Beck hold the clipboard.
    I forgot we even had Beck.

If you're down and confused
    And you don't remember why
    These are the players we are talking to
    Concentration slips away
    Cos your franchise QB is so far away

[Chorus]
    And give Ireland a fisted glove
    And the seahawk craps from above
    And if you can't have the QB
    You love Dolphin Fans
    Love the one you have

Don't be angry don't be sad
    Don't sit crying over good
    QBs you had
    There's a player, right next to you
    And he's just waiting for something
    To do

[Chorus]

Calm down and do what you can
    He's a QB and you're a fan
    So get it together make it nice
    And you won't need any more advice

[Chorus]

When Ireland is with another team
    drafting a good QB will pick up steam
    take him early like we should
    and our chances will then be good
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

It Is What It Is

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    your unhealthy Jets obsession continues...
    Likewise your unrealistic grasp of reality intensifies when it comes to a team that has logged a legitimate single respectable (but not great) season out of the last 3

http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo.../34eoyn4-1.jpg
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    4 playoff wins in the last 3 seasons, you have 3 playoff wins in your last SEVENTEEN seasons but please keep sending those excuses and wasting time w/ unfunny, 3rd grade style photoshops.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    4 playoff wins in the last 3 seasons, you have 3 playoff wins in your last SEVENTEEN seasons but please keep sending those excuses and wasting time w/ unfunny, 3rd grade style photoshops.

While I understand most everyone here understands that "what you see with your own eyes" is filtered by some pretty thick homer green tinted lenses, nonetheless, just letting you believe anyone takes your conveniently parsed pro jest rationalizations seriously, is frustrating but correcting your delusions ad nauseum has become fatiguing as well.

So heretofore, when you attempt to spin your ridiculously, flawed homeristic 3rd grade level logic that the jest have had more than 1 legitimately good season where they actually earned anything beyond that during Rex's watch, or the BS that the sub-par 09 team could have beaten Indy at any time, let alone the 08 Ravens, or for that matter that the Cinci team it faced was anything other than a joke, I have encapsulated reality into a graphic which from here on will be posted to debunk the BS without further comment.

So while you can spin this type of distorted hype about the worthiness of your coaching staff, the "elite" crap about a team that has 1 legitimate winning season and still could not carry their division, get used to this No-Spin Zone heavy dose of reality.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo.../34or7g8-1.jpg
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    it's so sad how much effort you waste trying to discredit a team much better than the one you root for. If you put half that effort into learning this game we might be able to have an adult discussion.

What's really funny(unintentional, of course) is someone knocking the '09 Jets and pumping up the '08 phins.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    it's so sad how much effort you waste trying to discredit a team much better than the one you root for. If you put half that effort into learning this game we might be able to have an adult discussion.

What's really funny(unintentional, of course) is someone knocking the '09 Jets and pumping up the '08 phins.
    yes so much better.....2 whole games better than a team that spotted the jets an 0-7 start, and that "much better" jets team lost to that "worse" Dolphins team in the game that mattered most in the Jets season, and SO much better that they had to bring one of the only few QBs with a worse completition percentage and QB rating than Sanchez to "push him" you know because great franchise QBs like Brady and Manning and Brees are always needing to be pushed by QBs that throw for 80 yards a half with a less than 50% completiton percentage

nobody is "pumping" the 08' Phins, posters on this site consistently point out that fact that it was a weak schedule and Brady was injured, and dont brag about a playoff loss like you who "pumps" back to back afc title game LOSSES in almost every post you make,
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPhin24 View Post
    yes so much better.....2 whole games better than a team that spotted the jets an 0-7 start, and that "much better" jets team lost to that "worse" Dolphins team in the game that mattered most in the Jets season, and SO much better that they had to bring one of the only few QBs with a worse completition percentage and QB rating than Sanchez to "push him" you know because great franchise QBs like Brady and Manning and Brees are always needing to be pushed by QBs that throw for 80 yards a half with a less than 50% completiton percentage

nobody is "pumping" the 08' Phins, posters on this site consistently point out that fact that it was a weak schedule and Brady was injured, and dont brag about a playoff loss like you who "pumps" back to back afc title game LOSSES in almost every post you make,
    The last 3 years the Jets have won 8 more games than Miami, 12 more if you include postseason. The Jets have been MUCH better.

Losses don't coutn at 0-7? b/c you finished better in meaningless games that means something?

tebow isn't pushing Sanchez, he's in here to run a package of plays. Did you know GB was interested in tebow?

back to back title game losses means we won 4 playoff games, 4 road playoff games. The 4 games are more than Miami has in the last 17 years, that's 1 more road playoff win than Miami has in their history. It's ok to credit a div rival, it's ok to tip your cap once in a while.
    Quote Quote