Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: So who's attending WrestleMania in Sun Life?

  1. -1
    DolfanAdam's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    573
    vCash:
    1532
    Thanks / No Thanks

    So who's attending WrestleMania in Sun Life?

    Here's a little something to talk about other than what a crappy job Ireland and Ross are doing this offseason, who all is going to WrestleMania this Sunday in Sun Life? Someone got an early leaked pictured of the stadium being overhauled for the show, you can see here:


    The extra rows of seats they are adding on the field is probably something we should do for real, so we can drop that multiple purpose stadium BS, and actually have the fans be able to get close to the action. Also looks like they are adding palm trees and monitors over some of the skybox seats (which actually isn't a bad idea either!). I would image the ring of honor will get covered with banners for the show. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the stadium looks like filled with 80,000 fans, something I've never seen there before, and likely never will again! Anyone else going/looking forward to this? I will be on the field, wearing a Dolphins jersey for sure.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Captain Wine Cooler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2011
    Posts:
    4,160
    vCash:
    422
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It is going to look very impressive, fair play

    The WWE show production team is first class

    but no I won't be there, maybe I'll watch
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    DudeleBroski's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2011
    Posts:
    486
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why don't you go shirtless with jorts and jordans like cena?
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    DolfanAdam's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    573
    vCash:
    1532
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeleBroski View Post
    Why don't you go shirtless with jorts and jordans like cena?
    Don't know if I'll do that, but I did think about rocking the Dolphins Zubaz.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Harry_Bagpipe's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,884
    vCash:
    6324
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    I dont have a pick up truck in my front lawn on cinder blocks which has a neckerchief wearing dog named Gus living under it. I don't think I'm allowed to go.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    10,203
    vCash:
    1660
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfanAdam View Post
    Here's a little something to talk about other than what a crappy job Ireland and Ross are doing this offseason, who all is going to WrestleMania this Sunday in Sun Life? Someone got an early leaked pictured of the stadium being overhauled for the show, you can see here:


    The extra rows of seats they are adding on the field is probably something we should do for real, so we can drop that multiple purpose stadium BS, and actually have the fans be able to get close to the action. Also looks like they are adding palm trees and monitors over some of the skybox seats (which actually isn't a bad idea either!). I would image the ring of honor will get covered with banners for the show. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the stadium looks like filled with 80,000 fans, something I've never seen there before, and likely never will again! Anyone else going/looking forward to this? I will be on the field, wearing a Dolphins jersey for sure.


    I'll tune in, not really a wrestling fan but this is good for the City of Miami.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    LikeUntoGod's Avatar
    The Oracle

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    3,481
    vCash:
    2192
    Loc:
    Gainesville Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just when you think things can't get any worse...........
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    DolfanAdam's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    573
    vCash:
    1532
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's amazing to me how any Dolphins fan can think something where the main event is a University of Miami star alum (the Rock) bringing 80,000 fans to our stadium (and millions of $ to the Miami local economy) is a bad thing, when the Dolphins are usually hard pressed to get 20,000 fans on any given Sunday, with more than half of those being for the opposing team usually. I think this is a great thing for us, especially given that we won't be hosting anymore Super Bowls for the time being.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    traptses's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    823
    vCash:
    1841
    Loc:
    Albany, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    I dont have a pick up truck in my front lawn on cinder blocks which has a neckerchief wearing dog named Gus living under it. I don't think I'm allowed to go.
    Well thanks for that intelligent post.

    I would've loved to go, but in NY, so I'll just watch
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Lets get those balls deep!!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    2,222
    vCash:
    5186
    Loc:
    the world
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Who's going? More people that will be there for Dolphins home opener sadly. I bet it will be pretty fun though.
    "hey atleast I'm housebroken!"
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. So who's attending WrestleMania in Sun Life?
    By DolfanAdam in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 03:06 PM
  2. MERGED: WrestleMania 28 coming to Sun Life Stadium
    By Miamifinz in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 06:06 PM
  3. WrestleMania 22
    By Jt0323 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 03:16 AM
  4. WrestleMania Pic
    By Jt0323 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-04-2005, 07:28 PM
  5. Wrestlemania XX
    By Norm Coleman in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-14-2004, 07:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •