Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Matt Moore vs Eli manning

1. -31
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hemidemon View Post
    There are some seriously moronic post reactions here. Seriously, do you know how to READ? Did you READ? I would dare anyone of you to find the post I wrote saying Moore is better than Manning? Anyone who gets that message from post that started this thread has serious intelligence issues. One member got it right. Dlockz the only other one to bring up a good point. Amazing.
    Moore and Manning don't belong in the same sentence.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Just trust me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Centreville Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hemidemon View Post
    There are some seriously moronic post reactions here. Seriously, do you know how to READ? Did you READ? I would dare anyone of you to find the post I wrote saying Moore is better than Manning? Anyone who gets that message from post that started this thread has serious intelligence issues. One member got it right. Dlockz the only other one to bring up a good point. Amazing.
    agreed...that's why I had your back on page 1 or 2....and yes dlockz is a good poster
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Manning also has more than 1000 more yards in that stretch. Matt Moore didn't even average 200 yards a game. You won't win many games and even fewer against quality teams with that pedestrian of a number....unless you have the 2000 Ravens D,,,,and we don't. Moore's numbers are very miss leading
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Eli won a SB, Moore didn't.

In there head to head match-up, Eli led a 4th quarter comeback victory. Moore took a lead into the 4th quarter and lost it by himself by leading the offense to 1 first down and 4 total yards (accurate stat, look it up)

There is no comparison. One guy is a career back-up. The other is going to Canton
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chester,Va.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm tired of hearing about Super Bowl wins. The team won the Super Bowl. By the philosophy that some of you use, every Super Bowl winning quarterback holds an argument that they are better than Marino. I'm not arguing that Moore is better that Manning, or anyone else. I'm just sick of the qb getting all of the credit for one particular game, or even the journey it took to get there. To me, that argument shows how few people there are out there that even understand the definition or concept of the word "teamwork".
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    whats the difference if we start arguing about manning being better than moore, or the giants being better than miami.... really? either way, we are going to end up with the same team/qb being superior... NYG..
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Playoffs Please!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega-fin-love View Post
    These thread responses are another perfect example of everyone over reacting and jumping to conclusions. The OP never said anything about Moore being as good or better than Eli. He is just posting some stats that he saw. That doesn't mean he has a hidden agenda that Moore is god. His only point is that Moore deserves a little more credit, and he's right. Calm down everyone and just take the stats for what they are......stats that show Moore played pretty well
    After comparing Eli's stats with Moore's he said...."With these numbers I don't believe Miami is desperate for a QB". That makes me believe that not only is the OP comfortable with our QB situation, he thinks that after looking at the stats, Moore can be just as good a QB as Eli. This is what is ridiculous. You don't make a comparison, without belief that the guy you are comparing is just as good if not better. I don't see many comparisons made where the point is, he played pretty well. The title itself MADE by the OP is Eli VS Moore. Now after the backlash...its not what he meant and we are all stupid? No. Dumb thread, laughable.

Maybe you should actually sit back and relax before playing devil's advocate to defend someone who is blindly defending the team.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Manning also had a better offense than Moore.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by mega-fin-love View Post
    These thread responses are another perfect example of everyone over reacting and jumping to conclusions. The OP never said anything about Moore being as good or better than Eli. He is just posting some stats that he saw. That doesn't mean he has a hidden agenda that Moore is god. His only point is that Moore deserves a little more credit, and he's right. Calm down everyone and just take the stats for what they are......stats that show Moore played pretty well
    Why not mention the whole year then? Why only the last 9 games? I don't see how you can call it overreacting when it's a fact that Eli Manning is and will always be a better QB than Matt Moore.

Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Let just hold on until end of this season before we crucify Moore. I do believe he may indeed be a top 10 QB so this it for Moore. Hopefully he'll grab this opportunity and never look back.
    Quote Quote