Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Matt Moore vs Eli manning

1. -41
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Eli>>>> Marino.

SAMMY WATKINS IS THE BEST WR IN THE COUNTRY & FUTURE MIAMI DOLPHIN!
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYinBostonFin View Post
    After comparing Eli's stats with Moore's he said...."With these numbers I don't believe Miami is desperate for a QB". That makes me believe that not only is the OP comfortable with our QB situation, he thinks that after looking at the stats, Moore can be just as good a QB as Eli. This is what is ridiculous. You don't make a comparison, without belief that the guy you are comparing is just as good if not better. I don't see many comparisons made where the point is, he played pretty well. The title itself MADE by the OP is Eli VS Moore. Now after the backlash...its not what he meant and we are all stupid? No. Dumb thread, laughable.

Maybe you should actually sit back and relax before playing devil's advocate to defend someone who is blindly defending the team.
    If that's what you got out of my post your comprehension is seriously lacking. That's not what I meant at all.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Why not mention the whole year then? Why only the last 9 games? I don't see how you can call it overreacting when it's a fact that Eli Manning is and will always be a better QB than Matt Moore.
    Why don't you ask Peter King? It's his piece.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    Eli>>>> Marino.
    No he is not.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    this threads flat out rediculous...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Playoffs Please!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hemidemon View Post
    If that's what you got out of my post your comprehension is seriously lacking. That's not what I meant at all.
    I quoted you, but its not what you meant. Its your writing skills lacking, not my reading comprehension.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Just trust me

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Centreville Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYinBostonFin View Post
    After comparing Eli's stats with Moore's he said...."With these numbers I don't believe Miami is desperate for a QB". That makes me believe that not only is the OP comfortable with our QB situation, he thinks that after looking at the stats, Moore can be just as good a QB as Eli. This is what is ridiculous. You don't make a comparison, without belief that the guy you are comparing is just as good if not better. I don't see many comparisons made where the point is, he played pretty well. The title itself MADE by the OP is Eli VS Moore. Now after the backlash...its not what he meant and we are all stupid? No. Dumb thread, laughable.

Maybe you should actually sit back and relax before playing devil's advocate to defend someone who is blindly defending the team.
    Dude you are assuming every one of those things. I would post those stats if I saw them and I know that Eli is the far superior player. Just because you post stats does not mean that you have a hidden agenda. Not everyone is like that. Never once did I assume the OP thinks Moore is as good or better than Eli...The only thing that is fair to assume is that he is a Moore supporter.......and even that is still assuming.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Is this a joke?
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Playoffs Please!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega-fin-love View Post
    Dude you are assuming every one of those things. I would post those stats if I saw them and I know that Eli is the far superior player. Just because you post stats does not mean that you have a hidden agenda. Not everyone is like that. Never once did I assume the OP thinks Moore is as good or better than Eli...The only thing that is fair to assume is that he is a Moore supporter.......and even that is still assuming.
    One thing I don't assume was that he is comfortable with the QB situation after looking at the stats. Are you?
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Just Win, Baby

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Dolphins Homer
    Manning wins super bowls. If Matt Moore wins us a super bowl then we'll talk.
    Quote Quote