Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my mock version #2

1. -1
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Shreveport,La
    Thanks / No Thanks

Draft my mock version #2

Rd 1: Melvin Ingram. Pair with wake. Multiple defenses ,high motor. Could easily be defensive rookie of the year if he is used correctly. Round 2: Harrison Smith. I know he is the 2nd best safety,but I could see him slip through the cracks being the load of talent at the bottom of the 1st round. Would come in and start day 1. Round 3: A.J Jenkins: finally getting to the offense. How he isn't more highly touted idk,but thats like a lot of receivers in this draft. Isn't the biggest,but has great run after catch ability.will fit in great hear. Round 3b: Sean Spence. Struggled with this pick. Didn't know whether to pick a qb,te,lineman or defense. At this point you need value and reaching for a need will only set you back. I don't think any of these te or better than clay (except fleener) and let them all compete at rt and guard. Finally choose a Miami native and active linebacker. Fallen a bit because of the weak bench,but will automatically come in and start. Dansby, Burnett and Spence?.. Nasty. Round 4: B.J Coleman or Russell Wilson: these two guys will be nice starters and are being underated by the cousins and foles of the world. Give either a year or two and they will be great starters for a franchise. Round 1:Melvin Ingram Round 2:Harrison Smith Round 3:A.J Jenkins Round 3b: Sean Spence Round 4:B.J Coleman. Yep,no tight end,multiple receivers or offensive lineman. Developing your own talent,if he means that develop clay,murtha,Wallace etc and get the most out of them..if the coaching staff can make this offense more efficient and adding those pieces on defense.we could easily be a playoff team next year with some quality coaching. Something tony lacked.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Doesnt play well with others

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You need to format it in a list instead of a paragraph...... killing me trying to figure out where one starts and the ends....

Love Ingram in the 1st. Put another top-tier Pass Rusher opposite Cam-Wake and our entire defensive backfield INSTANTLY gets much better.

I like Smith...but that's probably way to early for him.
    Jenkins Might be 3 rounds too early. There will be better WR's at that point. Especially WCO recievers.
    Spence? I KNOW there will be better linebackers on the board there.
    BJ Coleman? Good chance that kid is still there in the 6th or 7th round...or beyond.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well reasoned post but format is indeed an issue. i'm cool with ingram 1st round but at least one of the second /third rounders needs to be slotted on the right side offensive line. it's a paper curtain right now. needs a major upgrade
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Just a Dolphins Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rd 1: Melvin Ingram. Pair with wake. Multiple defenses ,high motor. Could easily be defensive rookie of the year if he is used correctly.

Round 2: Harrison Smith. I know he is the 2nd best safety,but I could see him slip through the cracks being the load of talent at the bottom of the 1st round. Would come in and start day 1.

Round 3: A.J Jenkins: finally getting to the offense. How he isn't more highly touted idk,but thats like a lot of receivers in this draft. Isn't the biggest,but has great run after catch ability.will fit in great hear.

Round 3b: Sean Spence. Struggled with this pick. Didn't know whether to pick a qb,te,lineman or defense. At this point you need value and reaching for a need will only set you back. I don't think any of these te or better than clay (except fleener) and let them all compete at rt and guard. Finally choose a Miami native and active linebacker. Fallen a bit because of the weak bench,but will automatically come in and start. Dansby, Burnett and Spence?.. Nasty.

Round 4: B.J Coleman or Russell Wilson: these two guys will be nice starters and are being underated by the cousins and foles of the world. Give either a year or two and they will be great starters for a franchise. Round 1:Melvin Ingram Round 2:Harrison Smith Round 3:A.J Jenkins Round 3b: Sean Spence Round

4:B.J Coleman. Yep,no tight end,multiple receivers or offensive lineman. Developing your own talent,if he means that develop clay,murtha,Wallace etc and get the most out of them..if the coaching staff can make this offense more efficient and adding those pieces on defense.we could easily be a playoff team next year with some quality coaching. Something tony lacked.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Portland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't understand why we should take a guy like B.J. Coleman. Even in the 4th round you can get players that can contribute. We shouldn't just take a QB because we feel like we need to look lke we're filling the position.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by justdev7 View Post
    I don't understand why we should take a guy like B.J. Coleman. Even in the 4th round you can get players that can contribute. We shouldn't just take a QB because we feel like we need to look lke we're filling the position.

Lindly out of SD St is so much a better prospect than Coleman anyway.
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Torrance, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Lindly out of SD St is so much a better prospect than Coleman anyway.
    53% completion his senior year after starting his first 3 years. No thanks, unless he is undrafted or 7th round at best.
    The future of the Miami Dolphins offense!!!!

From left to right...Michael Egnew, Lamar Miller, and Ryan Tannehill.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by clownfish View Post
    53% completion his senior year after starting his first 3 years. No thanks, unless he is undrafted or 7th round at best.
    Yea too bad he didnt play in a one read spread so he could complete 70 percent of his passes. His completion rate isnt great and thats why he is not a top prospect .
    Still take him any day of week over Coleman who I do like as a late round prospect but not in 4th round. Locker didnt have a great completion percentage but like Lindly thats more of a product of the offense and talent around him. Lindly had a great td to int ratio and can make every throw.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Shreveport,La
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sorry about the format,on the cellular device. I just hope we sign Scott and let them battle out RT. B.J is a nice qb though or I said Russell Wilson who is maybe a better fit.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kloud_9 View Post
    Sorry about the format,on the cellular device. I just hope we sign Scott and let them battle out RT. B.J is a nice qb though or I said Russell Wilson who is maybe a better fit.
    wilson did do good in college but im afraid his height will kill him in pros. He might be exception but the odds are against it. I like Coleman later in draft.
    Quote Quote