Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Are you guys excited about Tannehill because...

  1. -1
    CirclingWagons's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    6,765
    vCash:
    1595
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Are you guys excited about Tannehill because...

    He's the only guy left after striking out on PM, MF, and RG3?

    I don't get why there's semen clouds hovering over Miami because of this guy, tbh.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    7,877
    vCash:
    3374
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CirclingWagons View Post
    He's the only guy left after striking out on PM, MF, and RG3?

    I don't get why there's semen clouds hovering over Miami because of this guy, tbh.
    If there are those clouds floating around, id never leave the house.

    To answer your question: yes. And because Sherman coached him.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    10,203
    vCash:
    1660
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He's a second round prospect that got lucky some guys didn't declare but we have to take risks. There's a chance he will be JP Losman Part 2, but oh well.. we need to take the risk.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    mrbunglez's Avatar
    Reading Is Fundamental

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    2,894
    vCash:
    9339
    Loc:
    West Palm Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    At least he's not Fitzpatrick........
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    32,028
    vCash:
    31031
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i'd worry about that bad contract to fitzpatrick if i was you...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    jlfin's Avatar
    old pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2005
    Posts:
    7,622
    vCash:
    3441
    Loc:
    windermere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CirclingWagons View Post
    He's the only guy left after striking out on PM, MF, and RG3?

    I don't get why there's semen clouds hovering over Miami because of this guy, tbh.
    Part of being an NFL personnel guy is having the ability to not only see what a player is, but what a player can be. The only knock on Tannehill is his relatively few starts. He's got prototype size, arm strength and above exceptional athleticism and mobility for the position. According to Sherman, he's also very intelligent and a quick study. So in a nutshell he's a prospect with the potential to be elite. That potential alone already makes him a better pick than the poster children for journeymen QB's i.e Matt Flynn and Ryan Fitzpatrick.
    I was watching the mock draft on NFL network and several of they guys stating that the Seahawks will pounce on Tannehill if Cleveland and Miami pass on him. What does that tell you about the Seahawks' faith in Flynn as a long term option?
    If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    CirclingWagons's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2003
    Posts:
    6,765
    vCash:
    1595
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jlfin View Post
    Part of being an NFL personnel guy is having the ability to not only see what a player is, but what a player can be. The only knock on Tannehill is his relatively few starts. He's got prototype size, arm strength and above exceptional athleticism and mobility for the position. According to Sherman, he's also very intelligent and a quick study. So in a nutshell he's a prospect with the potential to be elite. That potential alone already makes him a better pick than the poster children for journeymen QB's i.e Matt Flynn and Ryan Fitzpatrick.
    I was watching the mock draft on NFL network and several of they guys stating that the Seahawks will pounce on Tannehill if Cleveland and Miami pass on him. What does that tell you about the Seahawks' faith in Flynn as a long term option?
    Sherman and Tannehill combined to woefully underachieve in a terrible defensive conference. That team lost almost every close game they were in

    Big 12 QBs
    at least he'll probably be better than RG3 though, for obvious reasons
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    32,028
    vCash:
    31031
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the seahawks will not take tannehill at #12 after paying flynn...what it tells me is that you shouldn't be so gullible to believe that garbage
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    jlfin's Avatar
    old pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2005
    Posts:
    7,622
    vCash:
    3441
    Loc:
    windermere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CirclingWagons View Post
    Sherman and Tannehill combined to woefully underachieve in a terrible defensive conference. That team lost almost every close game they were in

    Big 12 QBs
    at least he'll probably be better than RG3 though, for obvious reasons
    Sounds like you are whistling (or snickering) past the graveyard. As a Bills fan why should you even give a rats behind who the Phins draft?
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    jlfin's Avatar
    old pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2005
    Posts:
    7,622
    vCash:
    3441
    Loc:
    windermere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    the seahawks will not take tannehill at #12 after paying flynn...what it tells me is that you shouldn't be so gullible to believe that garbage
    The consensus around the NFL was that the Seahawks did NOT go overboard in paying Flynn. You and I have NO idea what the Phins or Seahawks are thinking.
    My own personal preference would be to trade out of that 8th pick and get another 2nd rounder, then draft Tannehill in the middle of the 1st rd (in a perfect world)
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Tannehill Excited About New Look On Offense
    By CRAZYDOLFAN305 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 08:23 AM
  2. What are you guys excited about?
    By Crazysimon in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 08:02 AM
  3. I hope this gets you guys excited
    By Granchamp71 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 10:29 AM
  4. why are you guys so excited?
    By SR 7 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 01:47 AM
  5. Dont get too excited guys...
    By wa7shfinfan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 11:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •