Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The new forum format

1. -31
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    test
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

2. -32
    the N E W Dolphilbins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jupiter FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

FH

Why would anyone donate to help fund this bs ? i've never encountered a site with so many problems, and where the people running it are a bunch of classless clowns.
    If AJ wants to save this site, i think some serious re-vamping is necessary. Whomever is running the twitter feed, your embarassing the site ! It's sad how far the once great Finheaven has fallen ! I'm sure i'll get a warning or banned for this, being how corrupt you all are. That's fine because there's better fan sites out there, quality, not quantity folks !
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by HybridPHIN 23 View Post
    Why would anyone donate to help fund this bs ? i've never encountered a site with so many problems, and where the people running it are a bunch of classless clowns.
    If AJ wants to save this site, i think some serious re-vamping is necessary. Whomever is running the twitter feed, your embarassing the site ! It's sad how far the once great Finheaven has fallen ! I'm sure i'll get a warning or banned for this, being how corrupt you all are. That's fine because there's better fan sites out there, quality, not quantity folks !
    Quite honestly I hope it is a ban. That was just flat out bashing. I mean you could have at least given some constructive criticism.

And what does the Twitter feed have to do with anything? Are you only capable of reading 140 characters or less? I too follow FH on Twitter, but I see no need for there to be any update every five minutes. That is what the forum is for.

Talk about ungrateful.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    i'm a patient guy, yes there are choices for you and other members, I could recommend a few good sites myself, but i'm sure a knoweledgeable guy like you already knows them. if you have specific questions and you want to ask them "tactfully" by all means I'll answer or Matt will. but just venting and slamming for the sake of it? That doesn't accomplish anything.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    Quite honestly I hope it is a ban. That was just flat out bashing. I mean you could have at least given some constructive criticism.

And what does the Twitter feed have to do with anything? Are you only capable of reading 140 characters or less? I too follow FH on Twitter, but I see no need for there to be any update every five minutes. That is what the forum is for.

Talk about ungrateful.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    As is usually the case, those who seem to do the most complaining "usually" contribute the least.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you send me 100 bucks I'll let it slide.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If anyone wants to go ahead and pick on this guy, go right ahead, I won't even look. *covers screen*
    -KP
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    You realize no one's forcing you to stay, right?
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    Thanks! always nice to get constructive critisim from a douchebag.

Quote Quote  

9. -39
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    i'm a patient guy, yes there are choices for you and other members, I could recommend a few good sites myself, but i'm sure a knoweledgeable guy like you already knows them. if you have specific questions and you want to ask them "tactfully" by all means I'll answer or Matt will. but just venting and slamming for the sake of it? That doesn't accomplish anything.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

As is usually the case, those who seem to do the most complaining "usually" contribute the least.
    TBH I complained about the threads a few weeks ago and was basically called a commie
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CirclingWagons View Post
    No, but one personal attack ( douchebag-violation of tos) deserves another, imnsho. I am curious why the format has undergone numerous changes since I first posted here (9 years ago). It was best back then. Not being a d*ck, legitimately curious.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Also, can I like/thank my own posts?
    your a bills fan, its a dolphin forum, your at the wrong place. I personally love the new look.
    Quote Quote