Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Gates “Believes In Miami”

1. -21
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by traptses View Post
    lol ahh ok. Sorry I doubted you. I'm gonna have to ask my buddy if he's in a gang. He does that peace sign in one of his Facebook pictures.
    With no disrespect meant to you, you sound like a lot of young guys who walk into the Metro Vice Detention Center, running their mouth, acting the fool, and then you get locked away with the hardened cons and you cry like a little girl. You think it is all just a big game. I'm happy you have friends on Facebook...so does my nine year old niece.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albany, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfanattic5 View Post
    Lol. Not saying that is a gang sign, but that certainly isn't a peace sign.
    Well whatever the CORRECT term is. Maybe "Dueces" is the correct term thanks to Chris Brown. But it's FAR from a gang sign.

I dont even know why I got into this. Im just a little disgusted that, in a topic not even relevant, people feel the need to degrade a guy because he hangs out with "hip hop" friends
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No. It's a little sad that in today's world, every little thing people do is under a microscope like this. Like how Jabar Gaffney's tweets about his Ex-Wife could cost him his job. Why cant people let these people live their lives. Just like the magazines with the candid shots of celebrities. Why do people care about who Jennifer Lopez is dating, or where she is eating dinner? These people are normal people.

Ummm.. Because they are public figures who are sharing these things publicly...

Why the heck was Gaffney tweeting about his wife? That was a private matter. The second he tweets about it, to the WORLD, its a public matter, and fair game.
    FIRE FAILBIN

Joe Philbin, PowerPoint Guru (Not Head Coach Material)
    Philbin ... put it all together in a PowerPoint presentation. Everything about that presentation had to be perfect.

“If any PowerPoint slide had a spelling or grammar mistake, any typo, any scheme error, that was my responsibility, just like a teacher,” Philbin said.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well whatever the CORRECT term is. Maybe "Dueces" is the correct term thanks to Chris Brown. But it's FAR from a gang sign.

I dont even know why I got into this. Im just a little disgusted that, in a topic not even relevant, people feel the need to degrade a guy because he hangs out with "hip hop" friends
    Dude, that is not a peace sign. In the pic, he is using his middle finger and ring finger, and folding his pinky into a specific position as well as folding his thumb in a specific way. A peace sign uses the middle finger and other finger, never the ring finger.

I don't know anything about Gates, and he seemed like a nice guy in interviews, but I do know he had a rough background, including gangs. I just hope he isn't getting back mixed up in that.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albany, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    With no disrespect meant to you, you sound like a lot of young guys who walk into the Metro Vice Detention Center, running their mouth, acting the fool, and then you get locked away with the hardened cons and you cry like a little girl. You think it is all just a big game. I'm happy you have friends on Facebook...so does my nine year old niece.
    Running my mouth? Im pointing out that those are NOT gang signs. They are hand gestures that are common to see in today's youth in pictures. I live in a rural neighborhood, a far cry from any ghetto, so it's not like anyone is trying to be a ganster either. I graduated school, I have a full time job, don't smoke or do drugs. But please, continue to make me sound like an Eminem-Gangster-Wannabe that's going to end up in jail

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SkapePhin View Post
    Dude, that is not a peace sign. In the pic, he is using his middle finger and ring finger, and folding his pinky into a specific position as well as folding his thumb in a specific way. A peace sign uses the middle finger and other finger, never the ring finger.

I don't know anything about Gates, and he seemed like a nice guy in interviews, but I do know he had a rough background, including gangs. I just hope he isn't getting back mixed up in that.
    I wasnt talking about Gates. I was talking about his friend, who everyone was calling a wannabe gangster
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    to be fair people, there is a peace sign in the picture, and the "rock on" sign, but honestly, does it really matter? Gates is trying to up Miami Chemistry with the community and team/community morale. That doesnt signify gang banger to me
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Alright Clyde, I hope I don't regret this but, I believe in you too!

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.....
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

"racism doesnt exist anymore in this country - you race-baiter"
    LMFAO. . . i am so tired of corny white bread nerds judging people on nothing. bunch of guys hanging out and they are "punks" and "gang bangers" LMAO what a sad state of affairs.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    i smell bacon.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Torrance, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Move this crap out of the main forum. It's not even about football. Waste of time.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow what ignorance on this site. Keep doing your thing Clyde. Stay positive and believe.
    Quote Quote