Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Gates “Believes In Miami”

1. -31
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    With no disrespect meant to you, you sound like a lot of young guys who walk into the Metro Vice Detention Center, running their mouth, acting the fool, and then you get locked away with the hardened cons and you cry like a little girl. You think it is all just a big game. I'm happy you have friends on Facebook...so does my nine year old niece.
    http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo...nish_him-1.png
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yeah, he believes in the Miami so much that he's wearing a Chicago Bears hat

lol
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Reach for the Stars

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ry-dbar View Post
    Alright Clyde, I hope I don't regret this but, I believe in you too!

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.....

Actually, he got behind the D a number of times last year, just didn't get the ball, either under thrown or over thrown or thrown out of bound... if we connect on some of those, the first 7 seven games may have changed.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Reach for the Stars

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Did you guys know he had a torn goin last year..I didn't know that..

“I’m finally healthy. I played all of last season with a torn groin. I fought through it, but now I’m ready,” said Gates, who caught 66 passes for 1,182 yards and scored 13 touchdowns in his senior season at Abilene Christian, a Division II school which also produced Bengals tailback Bernard Scott and Bears receiver Johnny Knox. “I hope I get all of South Florida moving with me.”
    http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports...-movement.html
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey DolFan View Post
    "racism doesnt exist anymore in this country - you race-baiter"
    LMFAO. . . i am so tired of corny white bread nerds judging people on nothing. bunch of guys hanging out and they are "punks" and "gang bangers" LMAO what a sad state of affairs.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

i smell bacon.
    I don't know if you are referencing me or what, but I am the furthest thing from a racist that you will ever find. I come from a mixed race background and I have always identified with the black community, partly because of the struggles they have faced and continue to face in this country and abroad.

I did not mean to derail this thread, but when I was looking through his pictures, those images struck me. Those hand signals aren't common and look legitimately like gang signals that I have seen in the past. It was a legitimate question, and not an attempt to put anyone down for the way they look or dress. I know that Gates had a rough history which I believe included gang affiliations. As such, I was concerned that he might be getting himself back into that crowd. For a high profile person with millions of dollars, getting back with that crowd is a recipe for disaster.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    PSL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    Well maybe when you have worked in a county gang unit like I have, you can educate me a little on what is and isn't gang related.

Can you educate us as to which guy is actually holding up a gang symbol, and what that symbol means then???
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like it! Although Gates left alot to be desired, noone else on the team is going out of their way to try to get some positives into Miami! Good job Clyde!
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

8. -38
    It is what it is

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by traptses View Post
    No. It's a little sad that in today's world, every little thing people do is under a microscope like this. Like how Jabar Gaffney's tweets about his Ex-Wife could cost him his job. Why cant people let these people live their lives. Just like the magazines with the candid shots of celebrities. Why do people care about who Jennifer Lopez is dating, or where she is eating dinner? These people are normal people.
    The whole Gaffney thing, if he wanted privacy he should have left it off twitter. As for the "gang signs" he is from Vernon, Texas. That would be my guess of what it means, but that's just my shot in the dark.
    Ive got picks and money
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Repin the MIA in AZ!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just pray he doesn't offer them in a hoody.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Anchorage, AK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by traptses View Post
    No. It's a little sad that in today's world, every little thing people do is under a microscope like this. Like how Jabar Gaffney's tweets about his Ex-Wife could cost him his job. Why cant people let these people live their lives. Just like the magazines with the candid shots of celebrities. Why do people care about who Jennifer Lopez is dating, or where she is eating dinner? These people are normal people.
    Actually this is a gang sign. Anyone thinking otherwise is a douche-rocket. Just sayin...
    Quote Quote