Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 82

Thread: Gates “Believes In Miami”

  1. -71
    Phinatic8u's Avatar
    FinHeaven's Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2008
    Posts:
    9,309
    vCash:
    8874
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    So they were "hiphop" clothing there gang members now?

    Really horrible comparison.



    Quote Quote  

  2. -72
    electrolyte's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2009
    Posts:
    1,586
    vCash:
    1523
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    So they were "hiphop" clothing there gang members now?

    Really horrible comparison.
    i mentioned gang signs too. he's throwing them up. that combined with the dress code gives the appearance of young thug criminals. grown men don't dress that way or throw up gang signs.

    it's a fact of life - how you dress is part of how you present yourself to the world.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -73
    PERFECTSEASON13's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2007
    Posts:
    41
    vCash:
    704
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by electrolyte View Post
    i mentioned gang signs too. he's throwing them up. that combined with the dress code gives the appearance of young thug criminals. grown men don't dress that way or throw up gang signs.

    it's a fact of life - how you dress is part of how you present yourself to the world.
    LOL the ignorance of some people... gang signs huh??? what gang is he representing since you know that these are gang signs???? Grown men? ok so grown men can only dress the way you think is acceptable?
    there are cultural differences in this world. people are allowed to dress whatever way the want. there is no right or wrong way that a grown man can dress thats the beauty of style, its all different and people can dress whatever way they want. To each there own. its their style! now please stop judging them for it! your almost as ignorant as geraldo rivera calling hoodies gangster.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -74
    napsndreds's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2008
    Posts:
    3,670
    vCash:
    7410
    Loc:
    Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lol at gang signs u guys r clueless. Clyde time to put some good things on film this year!

    ---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

    It's called style and environment. just like he doesn't wear his football helmet on his head at the club he's entitled to wear sneakers and a shirt out in public.

    ---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

    The root cause is insecurity. If you are some how scared of a Clyde gates and his image or dress code you need to man up!
    Quote Quote  

  5. -75
    Kdawg954's Avatar
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    14,758
    vCash:
    3451
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by electrolyte View Post
    i mentioned gang signs too. he's throwing them up. that combined with the dress code gives the appearance of young thug criminals. grown men don't dress that way or throw up gang signs.

    it's a fact of life - how you dress is part of how you present yourself to the world.
    Come on bro, I know you aren't this ignorant. You think a polo shirt with an alligator and some above the knee khaki shorts would make him a different person?

    Clyde Gates certainly didn't grow up with a silver spoon, and just because he was able to overcome some of the obstacles in life that you have probably never even dreamed of hurdling over and make a 6 figure yearly salary . . . doesn't mean he should change the way he has lived his life to appease the ones who view him differently.

    I guess you think he looks like a criminal . . . "it's a fact of life" that the biggest crooks in this world probably wear a suit and a tie. Just because all of them aren't exposed on a daily basis doesn't mean the average American is that naive to believe they are all good people. If you are that shallow to believe a dress code makes the man then I invite you to live life in the "real world" or invite me to visit your fantasy land so I can see what you see.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -76
    SkapePhin's Avatar
    Brady Slayer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    19,228
    vCash:
    21762
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post
    Come on bro, I know you aren't this ignorant. You think a polo shirt with an alligator and some above the knee khaki shorts would make him a different person?

    Clyde Gates certainly didn't grow up with a silver spoon, and just because he was able to overcome some of the obstacles in life that you have probably never even dreamed of hurdling over and make a 6 figure yearly salary . . . doesn't mean he should change the way he has lived his life to appease the ones who view him differently.

    I guess you think he looks like a criminal . . . "it's a fact of life" that the biggest crooks in this world probably wear a suit and a tie. Just because all of them aren't exposed on a daily basis doesn't mean the average American is that naive to believe they are all good people. If you are that shallow to believe a dress code makes the man then I invite you to live life in the "real world" or invite me to visit your fantasy land so I can see what you see.
    True Dat. Good post.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -77
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    541
    vCash:
    1549
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post

    "it's a fact of life" that the biggest crooks in this world probably wear a suit and a tie.
    No offense Kdawg954, but you kind of loose your arguement when you say "its a fact" and "probably" in the same sentence.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -78
    SkapePhin's Avatar
    Brady Slayer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    19,228
    vCash:
    21762
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hab321 View Post
    No offense Kdawg954, but you kind of loose your arguement when you say "its a fact" and "probably" in the same sentence.
    I believe he was using "fact of life" facetiously (in response to the way it was used by another user). But his argument still holds true. The Madoffs of the world have inflicted much more harm than your run-of-the-mill thief...
    Quote Quote  

  9. -79
    MiamiDolphin618's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2010
    Posts:
    1,284
    vCash:
    2980
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hab321 View Post
    No offense Kdawg954, but you kind of loose your arguement when you say "its a fact" and "probably" in the same sentence.
    No offense, but it is similar to how you lose your argument by saying "loose"
    Quote Quote  

  10. -80
    Elle Clouds's Avatar
    6 of Fame

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2006
    Posts:
    1,117
    vCash:
    4160
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiDolphin618 View Post
    No offense, but it is similar to how you lose your argument by saying "loose"
    lol..both of your grammar corrections made me laugh!

    ---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by electrolyte View Post
    They are dressed like thug criminals, throwing up gang signs.

    If I dress up like a police officer, should I get mad when people think I'm a police officer? stereotyping, just cause I'm dressed this way doesn't mean I'm a cop!
    You sir need to get out more and stop living in that head of yours. If not, then stop letting us in by sharing what's inside there.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Clyde Gates may lose his roster spot in Miami
    By DKphin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 03:49 PM
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 01:59 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 07:25 PM
  4. Todd McShay Believes Dez Bryant Will Be Available When Miami Picks
    By Aqua and Orange in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 08:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •