Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Gates “Believes In Miami”

1. -71
    FinHeaven's Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Carolinia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91PS4 Controller2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    So they were "hiphop" clothing there gang members now?

Really horrible comparison.

Quote Quote  

2. -72
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    So they were "hiphop" clothing there gang members now?

Really horrible comparison.
    i mentioned gang signs too. he's throwing them up. that combined with the dress code gives the appearance of young thug criminals. grown men don't dress that way or throw up gang signs.

it's a fact of life - how you dress is part of how you present yourself to the world.
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by electrolyte View Post
    i mentioned gang signs too. he's throwing them up. that combined with the dress code gives the appearance of young thug criminals. grown men don't dress that way or throw up gang signs.

it's a fact of life - how you dress is part of how you present yourself to the world.
    LOL the ignorance of some people... gang signs huh??? what gang is he representing since you know that these are gang signs???? Grown men? ok so grown men can only dress the way you think is acceptable?
    there are cultural differences in this world. people are allowed to dress whatever way the want. there is no right or wrong way that a grown man can dress thats the beauty of style, its all different and people can dress whatever way they want. To each there own. its their style! now please stop judging them for it! your almost as ignorant as geraldo rivera calling hoodies gangster.
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lol at gang signs u guys r clueless. Clyde time to put some good things on film this year!

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

It's called style and environment. just like he doesn't wear his football helmet on his head at the club he's entitled to wear sneakers and a shirt out in public.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

The root cause is insecurity. If you are some how scared of a Clyde gates and his image or dress code you need to man up!
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

Come on bro, I know you aren't this ignorant. You think a polo shirt with an alligator and some above the knee khaki shorts would make him a different person?

Clyde Gates certainly didn't grow up with a silver spoon, and just because he was able to overcome some of the obstacles in life that you have probably never even dreamed of hurdling over and make a 6 figure yearly salary . . . doesn't mean he should change the way he has lived his life to appease the ones who view him differently.

I guess you think he looks like a criminal . . . "it's a fact of life" that the biggest crooks in this world probably wear a suit and a tie. Just because all of them aren't exposed on a daily basis doesn't mean the average American is that naive to believe they are all good people. If you are that shallow to believe a dress code makes the man then I invite you to live life in the "real world" or invite me to visit your fantasy land so I can see what you see.
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post
    Come on bro, I know you aren't this ignorant. You think a polo shirt with an alligator and some above the knee khaki shorts would make him a different person?

Clyde Gates certainly didn't grow up with a silver spoon, and just because he was able to overcome some of the obstacles in life that you have probably never even dreamed of hurdling over and make a 6 figure yearly salary . . . doesn't mean he should change the way he has lived his life to appease the ones who view him differently.

I guess you think he looks like a criminal . . . "it's a fact of life" that the biggest crooks in this world probably wear a suit and a tie. Just because all of them aren't exposed on a daily basis doesn't mean the average American is that naive to believe they are all good people. If you are that shallow to believe a dress code makes the man then I invite you to live life in the "real world" or invite me to visit your fantasy land so I can see what you see.
    True Dat. Good post.
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post

"it's a fact of life" that the biggest crooks in this world probably wear a suit and a tie.
    No offense Kdawg954, but you kind of loose your arguement when you say "its a fact" and "probably" in the same sentence.
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hab321 View Post
    No offense Kdawg954, but you kind of loose your arguement when you say "its a fact" and "probably" in the same sentence.
    I believe he was using "fact of life" facetiously (in response to the way it was used by another user). But his argument still holds true. The Madoffs of the world have inflicted much more harm than your run-of-the-mill thief...
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hab321 View Post
    No offense, but it is similar to how you lose your argument by saying "loose"
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    6 of Fame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiDolphin618 View Post
    No offense, but it is similar to how you lose your argument by saying "loose"
    lol..both of your grammar corrections made me laugh!

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

They are dressed like thug criminals, throwing up gang signs.

If I dress up like a police officer, should I get mad when people think I'm a police officer? stereotyping, just cause I'm dressed this way doesn't mean I'm a cop!
    You sir need to get out more and stop living in that head of yours. If not, then stop letting us in by sharing what's inside there.
    Quote Quote