Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: quick show of hands...how many of you knew who Ryan Tannehill was durring the season?

  1. -1
    Dmarino110's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    1,871
    vCash:
    4290
    Thanks / No Thanks

    quick show of hands...how many of you knew who Ryan Tannehill was durring the season?

    I didnt...My college football is limited to games played by UCF and ND...

    That being said a lot of you are so desparate for a qb that you are accepting the BS that the media is feeding you...And they are feeding it to you because they know whos goinging 1 and 2...if they didnt know RG3 was going 2, he would be the QB you never stop hearing about...but they know, and so they have to push another QB...

    I dont want a system QB...Luck is not a system QB, Manning (either of them) is not a system QB, Brady is not a sytem QB...I want a qb that can be thrown into the fire day 1...but we keep looking to draft people that cant be used day 1...beck was a project, henne was a project and look how they turned out...we dont have 4 years for tannehill to sit behind favre (moore) and become the next arron rodgers (yes they had to change rodger's mechanics and it worked because he sat and practiced for 4 years)

    get a playmaker and then draft a real 1st rounder next year, not one that has been over hyped by the media as one...

    I am predicting tannehill has a rodgers or quinn like fall on thursday...



    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Nublar7's Avatar
    FinHeaven Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2003
    Posts:
    35,177
    vCash:
    129589
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    I am a big college football fan, so I knew of Tannehill during the season.

    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    67Stang's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    6,347
    vCash:
    4542
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yep, he is a high 2nd low third at best....I hope we don't over reach!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    SnakeoilSeller's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,500
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Galloway, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Most didn't know who RGIII was until November.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    67Stang's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    6,347
    vCash:
    4542
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I put him right there with Mallet talent wise, drafted a bit earlier because he doesn't have the character issues.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Dmarino110's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    1,871
    vCash:
    4290
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    I am a big college football fan, so I knew of Tannehill during the season.
    and did you think durring the season he was worth a top 10 pick?
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    yolli71's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    139
    vCash:
    1322
    Loc:
    Washington, DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I knew the name, but I never watched him play.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    houtz's Avatar
    Pay the man!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2005
    Posts:
    4,239
    vCash:
    1503
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I did
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    jlfin's Avatar
    old pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2005
    Posts:
    7,674
    vCash:
    3787
    Loc:
    windermere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 67Stang View Post
    Yep, he is a high 2nd low third at best....I hope we don't over reach!
    You are under evaluating him. Actually the truth is somewhere in the middle between 15-25. Had he started more games and had a longer resume, he would be a top 15 pick.
    If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    jlfin's Avatar
    old pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2005
    Posts:
    7,674
    vCash:
    3787
    Loc:
    windermere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmarino110 View Post
    I didnt...My college football is limited to games played by UCF and ND...

    That being said a lot of you are so desparate for a qb that you are accepting the BS that the media is feeding you...And they are feeding it to you because they know whos goinging 1 and 2...if they didnt know RG3 was going 2, he would be the QB you never stop hearing about...but they know, and so they have to push another QB...

    I dont want a system QB...Luck is not a system QB, Manning (either of them) is not a system QB, Brady is not a sytem QB...I want a qb that can be thrown into the fire day 1...but we keep looking to draft people that cant be used day 1...beck was a project, henne was a project and look how they turned out...we dont have 4 years for tannehill to sit behind favre (moore) and become the next arron rodgers (yes they had to change rodger's mechanics and it worked because he sat and practiced for 4 years)

    get a playmaker and then draft a real 1st rounder next year, not one that has been over hyped by the media as one...

    I am predicting tannehill has a rodgers or quinn like fall on thursday...
    For a person who admittedly doesn't follow much college football you are very presumptuous.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Ryan Tannehill Season Highlights (Video)
    By next-year in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 04:19 PM
  2. If Ryan Tannehill plays like this next season, what would you do?
    By dolphans1 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 03:22 AM
  3. What is a "successful" season for Ryan Tannehill this year?
    By SkapePhin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 01:23 PM
  4. Ryan Tannehill on Big O show at 5:30
    By jd13 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 08:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •