Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: quick show of hands...how many of you knew who Ryan Tannehill was durring the season?

1. -11
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I knew of him, but never watched him.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The sewer
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I did and half way through the season I thought the best option was to suck for Luck but what do I know I'm just another bad fan.

I agree it's BS the media is feeding us. The scary thing is I get the feeling a lot of teams are buying it.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bethlehem, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He was my backup QB on my fantasy team last year, I had him though before that as one of my WR's.
    http://static.keebali.com/finheaven.com/signaturepics/sigpic9824_1.gif
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    For me College football is #1 and NFL a close second, so I remember him back when he was playing receiver in his first couple of years.
    He's only had one full year at QB so I think a top 10 pick overall is a huge reach imho. I think he's a 20-28 pick.

I may be completely wrong, only time will tell. But we've clearly not capitalized on our high first round picks over the years which is why we are where we are now. We've been in the toilet for a decade now and pretty much only have Jake Long to show for it at this point.
    Can't wait for September!!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 209Mason View Post
    For me College football is #1 and NFL a close second, so I remember him back when he was playing receiver in his first couple of years.
    He's only had one full year at QB so I think a top 10 pick overall is a huge reach imho. I think he's a 20-28 pick.

I may be completely wrong, only time will tell. But we've clearly not capitalized on our high first round picks over the years which is why we are where we are now. We've been in the toilet for a decade now and pretty much only have Jake Long to show for it at this point.
    and if we could trade back and get him later I say great, but I dont like the idea of drafting a project top 10...Top 10 you draft an immediate contributor IMO...

Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The FX Channel on Directv televises the Division Texas, Baylor, Oklahoma and Texas A&M play in so i got to see many of A&M 's games over the last 2 seasons. So yes I have heard of Tannehill. It was clear to me he improved from his play of 2010. He looked like an Starting Caliber NFL QB. I liked his skill set and became a Tannehill fan. I was wishing that Miami would draft him. I never thought, he possibly could be, drafted in the top 10 due to his lack of experience, but did recognize he had talent.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MARYLAND
    Thanks / No Thanks
    For all of you not liking the idea of drafting him in top ten... better get used to it within the next day cause its happening
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Steamboat Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Had heard his name mentioned as entering the draft............but at that time he was NOT being mentioned at the 3rd best QB as Barkley and Jones were still in consideration.

Reshad "GET IT ON" Jones
    gettin it on!
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    frankly if you didn't know who he was i don't care to hear your take now...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Arsenal shield
    No way he should go in the first round........
    If Barkley and Jones came out this year it would look like this.....Luck, Barkley,RG3,Jones, Tannehill.

So Tannehill would be the 5th QB taken, and some people are scared he might get picked at #4 come on people.
    He's not worth #4 & #8 & even the first round, so when we pick someone else at #8 or trade back to #10-12 and still not pick him, dont all go murder suicide on us, the team know what there doing, so stay calm and stick with the dolphins, we will get there..............
    Quote Quote