Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 66

Thread: So who do you want the Fins to take tomorrow night?

  1. -11
    Dmarino110's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    1,810
    vCash:
    3816
    Thanks / No Thanks
    blackmon if he is there...trade back and pick up another 2nd or 3rd if he is not...



    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    minus's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2002
    Posts:
    4,503
    vCash:
    1185
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Decastro or Cox
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    iwastherein72's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2012
    Posts:
    383
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A Top 10 pick MUST be an standout offensive skill-position player or a QB.

    You CANNOT waste such picks forever on linemen and defense, those guys are a dime a dozen and can be found in later rounds.

    The ONLY legitimate Top 10 players in this draft are really Luck, Blackmon, Richardson and Tannehill. And no not rg3 he is ALL HYPE. HE will be the akili smith.
    Ryan Tannehill. Ah, what a relief. Life is good.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    2,667
    vCash:
    1016
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A pass rusher.

    ---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by iwastherein72 View Post
    A Top 10 pick MUST be an standout offensive skill-position player or a QB.

    You CANNOT waste such picks forever on linemen and defense, those guys are a dime a dozen and can be found in later rounds.

    The ONLY legitimate Top 10 players in this draft are really Luck, Blackmon, Richardson and Tannehill. And no not rg3 he is ALL HYPE. HE will be the akili smith.

    your post and tannehill obsession is all hype.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    Armand's Avatar
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2012
    Posts:
    12
    vCash:
    1082
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill, big risk, big reward...
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,067
    vCash:
    13911
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I guess Tanny if Sherman wants him as what other criteria do we really have to go by. However, moving outside of that raccoon, I'd like us to pick Floyd and then put together a package to get back into the late teens to snag Weeden. IMO, that would be ideal.



    ANNOUNCING a new FH smiley. Use it judiciously and selectively as to not diminish its impact!



    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    SuperMarksBros.'s Avatar
    Formerly Fiedler for MVP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2001
    Posts:
    6,506
    vCash:
    2805
    Loc:
    A van down by the river
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmarino110 View Post
    blackmon if he is there...trade back and pick up another 2nd or 3rd if he is not...
    This.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2002
    Posts:
    672
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If we can get Coples motor going, guys believe me he is a great pick

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjVXEpBXvI0
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    Valbon8's Avatar
    Phins Up!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2005
    Posts:
    471
    vCash:
    1575
    Loc:
    Cudahy, WI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    I guess Tanny if Sherman wants him as what other criteria do we really have to go by. However, moving outside of that raccoon, I'd like us to pick Floyd and then put together a package to get back into the late teens to snag Weeden. IMO, that would be ideal.
    You can read my mind.

    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2005
    Posts:
    1,162
    vCash:
    1579
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill and pray this revolving door at qb is over
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Would you be happy late tomorrow night if we go...
    By Dolfansal in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-25-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. I think someone steps up tomorrow night
    By Akronfinfan36 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 06:15 PM
  3. anybody tailgating tomorrow night?
    By SQuinn17 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 09:06 PM
  4. Tomorrow Night
    By DolFan899 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-10-2001, 10:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •