Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Final Dolphins full Mock Draft

1. -1
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

My Final Dolphins full Mock Draft

Yes i strongly believe Ryan Tannehill will be a fin with the 8th pick and yes id be happy with him but i ALSO UNDERSTAND that we need patience with him. But in the spirit of the draft, trades happen all the time and heres my prediciton with trades

Swap our 8th with eagles 15th and acquire theyre 2nd 2ndround pick (51st)

Trade with eagles- swap 1st rounders and acquire theyre 2nd rounder

14) Quinton Coples DE North Carolina- Yes hes a definetly BOOM or BUST but with his intagibles and game changing presence you gotta take a risk and put him opposite side of cameron wake to really chase down tom brady, mark buttfumble and tim tebow !

42) Harrison Smith S Notre Dame- A absolut steal at this pick, definetly fills a need at our weak Safety posisition. With his discipline and instincts he will be an absolut factor in covering the TE's we face twice a yea: gronkowski, hernandez, dustin keller...

51) Brock Osweiler QB Arizona State- Him and tannehill are alike in the way were they have huge upside and have very limited experience. with time we can bring osweiler in behind matt moore and david garrad and really groom him to exceed in a west coast offense. Dolphins have shown ALOT of interest in osweiler..

72) Juron Criner WR Arizona- BIG body WR with huge hands who can really make the catch in the middle and has a strong presence in the short to medium routes. considered to be a sleeper by many scouts. not a blazer but does release quickly and runs routes well. Compliments Davone, and Clyde Gates really well.

73) Bruce Irvin DE/LB West Virginia- i know what your thinking, "another player with off the field issues?! wtf your a dumbass" yeah yeah w.e ... Listen as we learned you cant win games with wreaking havoc to the QB, with an excellent pass rush it can mask our CBs getting burned so often. Tremendous athlete who can play on 3rd down situations when we really need to rattle the QB. a blazer at DE and with time and proper coaching can probably become a force 3-4 years from now. with coples and wake and interchaging with irvin, our dline can strike fear to pretty much any Oline and Qb..

103) Keyshawn Martin WR Michigan State- a blazer of a WR who makes plays with the balls in his hands, point and simple. Also he provides depth in the KR/PR role. a solid backup WR that can help us stretch the field.

145) Chris Greenwood CB Albion- SLEEPER CB who dolphins have shown heavy interest in the past month. a solid 6'1 190lb CB who plays fast and has instincts, meaning he can come up with the pick 6 (something our cbs are missing) he provides solid depth with jimmy wilson shifting to S and losing will allen to the patriots.

196) Desmond Wynn OG Rutgers- pure depth pick here. another player dolphins have shown alot of interest with (interview at combine and personal workout at facility) a guard prospect with good feet that fits our new ZBS and just provides depth.

215) Emil Igwenagu TE UMASS- hybrid FB/TE who plays alot like charles clay (yes i know, we already have a charles clay on the roster, why the F*** do we need another one?!) BC PHILBIN LOVES DOUBLE TE SETS!!! the more weapons the better chance of finding a true GEM. might not even make roster but with some experience and time in practice squad might be a contributor late in the season..
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So we trade back to take a guy who quits on plays at 14 and then with the 2nd rounder we get we pick up the second coming of Ryan Leaf in Osweiler...epic fail.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I would throw up if at the end of the weekend this is what our draft looks like
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    lol ofcourse you would hate.. who do you see us taking?
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    2 Babes and a little paint, sweet!!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    love the Harrison Smith option in rd2, but no thanks on Coples and Osweiler. I'd rather get guys like Brockers, C Jones, N Perry instead of Coples. Cousins instead of OSweiler.
    Time for the 'Phins of the future to play like the 'Phins of the past. Bring it on.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Finfanforever

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Petersburg, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree with Truth...I would throw up! Only two Qb's worth taking after Luck and RG3 and that is Tannehill or Weedon. Couples has bust written all over him!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I severely dislike Coples and Osweiler. But I really like Irvin and the other guys I'll be honest and say I don't have an opinion of because I don't know much about them.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Finfanforever View Post
    I agree with Truth...I would throw up! Only two Qb's worth taking after Luck and RG3 and that is Tannehill or Weedon. Couples has bust written all over him!
    And Russell Wilson in the 4th.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ha ha...those 3rd round on picks are all solid decisions and values...the greenwood kid though i think you may be able to sneak later...egwenagu is in the kuhn mold imo...i like that pick late A LOT

martin i think is more a slot guy but i know we've been sniffing him...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Student of the Game

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    SC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Honestly, don't like it. However trading with Philly might happen.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Stormaggedon

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i like trading down
    Quote Quote