Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are the Jets going after Trent Richardson?

1. -1
    Predator in the Water

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In the water
    Thanks / No Thanks

Rumor Are the Jets going after Trent Richardson?

Jets may be going after Richardson...

Is it possible that the New York Jets have a draft day surprise in store for us?
    Currently in possession of the 16th pick in the first round, Rich Cimini of ESPN New York tweeted Wednesday afternoon that the Jets called Alabama running back Trent Richardson on Sunday to verify his contact information in the event New York trades up for the star running back.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jets-go...NKClQ7UWdDubYF

I know i'm rooting for Spielman to screw up with that #3 pick, but I sure hope he doesnt screw it up by giving it away to the stinkin Jets
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Munchkin Land / Emerald C
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can't see that happening. The price is too high. This is just a smoke screen. They want Floyd badly.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    if he falls out of the top 5 it's possible, Shonne Green isn't getting it done and McKnight has been lackluster. They did draft Bilal Powell last year who a lot of people around here were high on. I find it hard to swallow that Rex Ryan would draft a running back for the 4th year in a row. Howeve, Sparano is now the the OC and it' obvious buttfumble can't carry the offense. He needs all the help he can get, you could do alot worse than TR.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What would it it take for them to move up from 16 to 3??? 2 Firsts, 2nds and more I'd guess (unless they're wheeling and dealing with Mangenius). The other possibility is that they're getting fed up with Revis and he becomes the centerpiece of a package.

Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you. -Anon

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    What would it it take for them to move up from 16 to 3??? 2 Firsts, 2nds and more I'd guess (unless they're wheeling and dealing with Mangenius). The other possibility is that they're getting fed up with Revis and he becomes the centerpiece of a package.
    Wow...that would make for an interesting deal. I just cant see them dealing Revis even if he might hold out again. Then again, you know ole Tony Sparano is over there foaming at the mouth to get a workhorse RB like T-Rich
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    i think they are just talking **** like they always do. sure they want him every team wants him. but to give up as much as it would take for a rb is just retarded. nm i wouldnt put it pass them lol
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Phin fan since 1970!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They should trade buttfumble and their #16 pick. Then they can start Tebow and Richardson in the backfield and average 200 yards rushing per game.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It would cost the Jets a ton. As Vaark said, they aren't dealing with Mangini as the head decision maker in Cleveland anymore where he practically gave them Mark buttfumble and Braylon Edwards (getting picks and players is great, but when you get FOUR players in 2 trades and NONE of them are on the roster TWO years later, you are an idiot).

The other thing is they would have to blow either Tampa or Cleveland out of the water. If the Browns take Blackmon, the Bucs have made it quite clear they would snatch Richardson up in a heart beat. I'm talking like serious bank.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    its not happening...too costly for the jets...only way t rich doesn't go to cleveland is if someone like tampa jumps them at #3...no ones coming from #16 to #3 for a rb...
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Fin Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I doubt they would be willing to pay what it will take to move up high enough to get him.
    Quote Quote