Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 118

Thread: Q Coples is a Jest - PERRRRRFECT!!!!

Hybrid View

  1. -1
    rev kev's Avatar
    ihaveprettyfeet

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    7,787
    vCash:
    6092
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Q Coples is a Jest - PERRRRRFECT!!!!



    Originally Posted by SkapePhin - Here is one thing I will guarantee... When all is said and done, Jeff Ireland will be viewed as a better Dolphins GM than Dennis Hickey. Take that to the bank. Buckle up folks! (26/01/2014)







    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    5,102
    vCash:
    7818
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Haha I love it! Their fan's reactions were priceless. Vernon Golston II!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    rev kev's Avatar
    ihaveprettyfeet

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    7,787
    vCash:
    6092
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AZStryker View Post
    Haha I love it! Their fan's reactions were priceless. Vernon Golston II!!!!!
    I couldn't believe it -
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,850
    vCash:
    1064
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AZStryker View Post
    Haha I love it! Their fan's reactions were priceless. Vernon Golston II!!!!!
    You said it. All ability, no skill.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    rev kev's Avatar
    ihaveprettyfeet

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    7,787
    vCash:
    6092
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=72088

    Gang Green Board is a little upset with the Ghoul 2 or as they call him the Ghost 2 - Funny stuff
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    BleedinGreenNC's Avatar
    Boondock Saint

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,422
    vCash:
    3213
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not thrilled with the pick, but it will do. Funny how you knock our pick, you could have traded back into the middle of the 1st round and gotten Tannehill, and should have picked BPA. Im happy with your pick!!
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,850
    vCash:
    1064
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    Not thrilled with the pick, but it will do. Funny how you knock our pick, you could have traded back into the middle of the 1st round and gotten Tannehill, and should have picked BPA. Im happy with your pick!!

    I agree. But your d coordinator wasn't coples head coach in college like in our situation. We at least save a little face. They felt like he (tannenhill) was bpa. Coples wasn't even bpa at his position.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    BleedinGreenNC's Avatar
    Boondock Saint

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    2,422
    vCash:
    3213
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    I agree. But your d coordinator wasn't coples head coach in college like in our situation. We at least save a little face. They felt like he (tannenhill) was bpa. Coples wasn't even bpa at his position.

    So just because Sherman was his coach in college justifies taking him at 8? Thats like when you drafted Ginn, because there was family ties to the organization. Tannehill was the BPA at 8? Whos board were you looking at?
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    12,467
    vCash:
    8126
    Loc:
    Aviano, Italy
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    So just because Sherman was his coach in college justifies taking him at 8? Thats like when you drafted Ginn, because there was family ties to the organization. Tannehill was the BPA at 8? Whos board were you looking at?
    If he is your guy that you think can develop into a franchise QB it's not a reach. How funny Jets fan insist buttfumble wasn't a reach but Tannehill is. We still have our second rounder with the potential of a franchise QB and you have dog **** and dog ****tier heading for a controversy.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,435
    vCash:
    16693
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    If he is your guy that you think can develop into a franchise QB it's not a reach. How funny Jets fan insist buttfumble wasn't a reach but Tannehill is. We still have our second rounder with the potential of a franchise QB and you have dog **** and dog ****tier heading for a controversy.
    buttfumble was a better prospect coming out than tannehill is and buttfumble has already proven to be a successful starting QB. I'm not saying you made a mistake but to call him the BPA at that point isn't one I would agree with.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Will Coples Succeed?
    By miadolphins101 in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 08:33 AM
  2. Coples to the Jets.....
    By WaxOn WaxOff in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 03:34 PM
  3. Tannehill/Coples
    By AP27 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 01:01 AM
  4. jmo about drafting coples
    By sinPHIN in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 12:10 AM
  5. Quinton Coples
    By DKphin in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 11:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •