Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Q Coples is a Jest - PERRRRRFECT!!!!

1. -101
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinzua View Post
    And you have the Jests winning the SB every year because your HC said your team was so good ...

The only reason that the Jests look like they've drafted well in recent years is because the Bills and Fins have crapped the bed repeatedly on draft days through most of this century. Now that both teams have hired competent GMs who are football guys, they seem to be doing better in the draft while the Jests have continued to do what they've always done ... chase down high risk players because Jabba the Jest falls in love with them.
    Show me one quote where I said the Jets were winning a specific Super Bowl?

Yes, the only reason we have looked like we drafted well is b/c of how bad the bottom half of the div has been that clearly helped us win 4 road playoff games building up our confidence playing such bad teams(even though we have lost 4 of 6 to Miami).
    Quote Quote  

2. -102
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i have a feeling the dolphins will be hating thefact that we drafted coples for a few years at least
    Quote Quote  

3. -103
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsattack View Post
    i have a feeling the dolphins will be hating thefact that we drafted coples for a few years at least
    Many of these same folks were telling me a few years ago how they had the much better HC. That's all we really need to know.
    Quote Quote  

4. -104
    vvv The Scariest Buffalo Bill

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Many of these same folks were telling me a few years ago how they had the much better HC. That's all we really need to know.
    Are you referring to your current OC?

The Giants absolutely win it all w/ buttfumble and they probably have more playoff wins and playoff apps if buttfumble is their QB, we probably don't even make a title game w/ Eli the last 2 years........
    Quote Quote  

5. -105
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBillsFan View Post
    Are you referring to your current OC?
    our current OC vs. our current HC. Are you saying Rex isn't one of the best HC's int he league? have Bills fans gone mad? I realize it's nice having hope for the first time since Drew Bledsoe(, Bills fans got excited when they got Bledsoe) but you do know you have Chan gailey as your HC who is nowhere near as good of a HC as Rex is, right?
    Quote Quote  

6. -106
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dream Songs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Coples is a talented player.

I think Ingram was the obvious pick for the Jets and the better one.

But suggesting the Jets should have drafted Reiff over Couples is dumb.

I give the Coples pick a B - mostly because they could have really used a pass rusher like Ingram or Perry, and they could have still drafted a very good 5-technique in the 2nd or 3rd.
    Quote Quote  

7. -107
    vvv The Scariest Buffalo Bill

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    our current OC vs. our current HC. Are you saying Rex isn't one of the best HC's int he league? have Bills fans gone mad? I realize it's nice having hope for the first time since Drew Bledsoe(, Bills fans got excited when they got Bledsoe) but you do know you have Chan gailey as your HC who is nowhere near as good of a HC as Rex is, right?
    Did you get sand stuck in your vagina? Where was I bashing Rex Ryan? WTF are you talking about? I was referring to Sparano only. You have some serious issues when you can't simply read something without inventing stuff that just isn't there just because it was penned (typed, whatever) by a Bills fan. Show me where I was dogging Rex, or even where I have ever dogged him, and I'll post in my sig that I'm a know nothing d-bag. If you can't (or won't) then I'd expect you to have the common courtesy of owning up to your mistake and admitting that your were wrong. I find you very tedious and boring. You only wanna have bitch fests. You are nothing more than a ****-talker. You use selective data to fit your myopic green-only colorblindness. You "attack" almost everyone who isn't wearing Jet green.

Prove me wrong, admit you were wrong, or live your days knowing that I am fully aware you are full of ****.
    Quote Quote  

8. -108
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBillsFan View Post
    Did you get sand stuck in your vagina? Where was I bashing Rex Ryan? WTF are you talking about? I was referring to Sparano only. You have some serious issues when you can't simply read something without inventing stuff that just isn't there just because it was penned (typed, whatever) by a Bills fan. Show me where I was dogging Rex, or even where I have ever dogged him, and I'll post in my sig that I'm a know nothing d-bag. If you can't (or won't) then I'd expect you to have the common courtesy of owning up to your mistake and admitting that your were wrong. I find you very tedious and boring. You only wanna have bitch fests. You are nothing more than a ****-talker. You use selective data to fit your myopic green-only colorblindness. You "attack" almost everyone who isn't wearing Jet green.

Prove me wrong, admit you were wrong, or live your days knowing that I am fully aware you are full of ****.
    I can admit I'm wrong, it doesn't happen often but I apologize for taking your quote the wrong way.
    Quote Quote  

9. -109
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Jets have drafted well for many years now, every team has busts. If you watched Coples play and Gholston play you'd realize they don't have a lot in common.

I would worry more about how your team has drafted the past 6-7-8 years than what we are doing.
    You're right, Gholston was alot better in college, breaking the single season school record for sacks. You can pretend all you like but Coples is the exact same type of player as Gholston. Coples didn't show up for games when he wasn't being paid huge $$$, I can't wait to see how he deals with game days when his bank account is flush. Any Jet fan that doesn't think this is a concern is a fool.
    Quote Quote  

10. -110
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm biased b/c I am a Carolina fan too but I think Coples is going to be a good player in the NFL.

I am not concerned at all, we've hit a lot more than we have missed and rex perosnally worked out Coples in Chapel Hill. I was thrilled when he fell to us.

I'd be much more worried about Chandler Jones if I were you but I'm sure you think he's a sure thing despite never doing anything in college.
    Quote Quote