Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Q Coples is a Jest - PERRRRRFECT!!!!

1. -41
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Start at the top of this page.

http://www.finheaven.com/show...hlight=Sanchez
    Then this page

http://www.finheaven.com/show...hlight=Sanchez

In fact, you can go through numerous pages of that thread where you gush about "Mark" being our franchise QB and how he led us to 2 title games.

ok, so you posted some links to some debates about sanchez? where is the proof I said he carried us to the title games?

Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    He was to the dolphins. Weeden being picked in the 1st proves Miami had to take him. Much like Sanchez, he will be considered a reach to some.
    he was a need for the dolphins not BPA, I'm not saying it was a bad pick and I'm not syaing he won't be good. I really don't know but I don't believe he was the BPA at the time you drafted him.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That didn't take long
    ok then where is the proof? he posted a link but didn't post what he was trying to post. I have never said sanchez carried us to the title game, NEVER. He was one of the reasons why we made them but that's a different statement.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    ok, so you posted some links to some debates about sanchez? where is the proof I said he carried us to the title games?

he was a need for the dolphins not BPA, I'm not saying it was a bad pick and I'm not syaing he won't be good. I really don't know but I don't believe he was the BPA at the time you drafted him.
    Here is just 1 Junc, which by the way your challenge. I am not wasting my time searching for more but they are there. Would be nice to see you actually man up and admit a mistake rather then scurry like a scared mouse.

Please tell me how many garbage QBs helped lead their teams to back to back title games in NFL history? I eagerly await your response.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

ok then where is the proof? he posted a link but didn't post what he was trying to post. I have never said sanchez carried us to the title game, NEVER. He was one of the reasons why we made them but that's a different statement.
    I guess you didn't read the post. Way to show sound charecter.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Maddog: I like you, I think you are a good poster but I can't believe what you are posting. Did you read the quote?

Please tell me how many garbage QBs helped lead their teams to back to back title games in NFL history?
    I said he HELPED to lead his team to back to back title games, I didn't say he carried us, I didn't even say he led I said he helped to lead us to 2 title games meaning he was part of the team and made plays to help us get there.

I look forward to seeing your character and how you admit your blatant mistake.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Maddog: I like you, I think you are a good poster but I can't believe what you are posting. Did you read the quote?

I said he HELPED to lead his team to back to back title games, I didn't say he carried us, I didn't even say he led I said he helped to lead us to 2 title games meaning he was part of the team and made plays to help us get there.

I look forward to seeing your character and how you admit your blatant mistake.
    yes, the guy that inherited a franchise w/ no QB and hadn't won a playoff game in 5 years then leading them w/ a rookie and 2nd yr QB to title games clearly is holding this franchise back
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you are going crazy, what in the last sentence you posted says what you are saying I said? I am beginning to wonder about reading comprehension.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks

He was bpa for the phins. Do you think coples was bpa?
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LOL

Are you guys honestly bashing the Jets for taking Coples when you just took Ryan Tannehill in the Top 10?

Coples is high risk, high reward. If he would've come out last year, he would've been a lock for the Top 5.

He reminds me a lot of Calais Campbell, who aside from Ngata and Justin Smith, might be the best 5-technique in the league.
    "We want to be known as the most physical football team in the NFL...You take a swipe at one of our guys, we'll take a swipe at two of yours."

- Rex Ryan
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He was bpa for the phins. Do you think coples was bpa?
    I'm not a draft guru but Coples was one of a handful of guys I would have been happy w/ at 16.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UT the Jet View Post
    LOL

Are you guys honestly bashing the Jets for taking Coples when you just took Ryan Tannehill in the Top 10?

Coples is high risk, high reward. If he would've come out last year, he would've been a lock for the Top 5.

He reminds me a lot of Calais Campbell, who aside from Ngata and Justin Smith, might be the best 5-technique in the league.
    Yes we are, any other intelligent questions?
    Quote Quote